How do I contrubute a single file I want to share?

Benthelame

Hi there.  It's been a few years since I uploaded to User  Contributed files and I've completely forgotten how to do it.  There is no new topic button that I can see, Can someone please refresh my memory of how to do this? I popped it into google and even searched tutorials but it eludes me.  Thanks.

30 minutes ago, Benthelame said:

Hi there.  It's been a few years since I uploaded to User  Contributed files and I've completely forgotten how to do it.  There is no new topic button that I can see, Can someone please refresh my memory of how to do this? I popped it into google and even searched tutorials but it eludes me.  Thanks.

What are you trying to upload?

19 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Are you still unable to contribute a file, have you tried before sending up? I believe I’ve rectified the issue. If it isn’t, that’s a problem.

Forgive me. I neglected  to check beforehand.  I see that the issue  is  resolved now

Thank you.

The file has been removed. Please do not upload poorly hacked illegal pokemon. The Shiny Hisui Zorua in question had 6 IVs despite being a wild encounter, had 0/0/0 for Height, Weight, and Scale, and you left a note saying that changing the gender wouldn't alter the legitimacy, when it would, and it was illegal to begin with.

Legends: Arceus Pokémon have PIDIV correlations that PKHeX doesn't validate, the checkmark in PKHeX doesn't mean it's legal if it still has incorrect values.

• Thanks 1