Transferring Scarlet and Violet Pokémon From Older Games Back To Scarlet and Violet Causing Invalid Tera Type

foohyfooh

Original Pokémon in Scarlet that will be transferred to PLA to be evolved

1InSV.png.d431d36779a0931e1ed4025dc002ce29.png

When transferring back from PLA to SV the original and override tera type are being set. This is the correct behaviour for Pokémon that originate from outside of SV is to set both the original and override tera type (seen this in my other Pokémon when where the transfer was done in Home) but this is not correct for those that originate in SV.

2FromPLAToSV.png.7c9f5f5e8a02d6dfa785debc8a1471d7.png

This is how the correct original and override tera type being set if it was done in Home where the override isn't changed if it was blank before and the correct original is there.

3FromHomeToSV.png.02429f098d2676883621026873513135.png

I doubt the PLA to SV conversion in PKHeX can have the correct override tera type if one existed before being sent to an older game so I am not sure what is the solution for that part, but for the original tera type it needs to be fixed to be the one it was before.

Please fix how pkhex decides an original tera type of a dual typed pkm when it comes from a past gen geme to s/v.can they  have its second type?this never happens when you drag and drop a pkm

20 minutes ago, paf said:

Please fix how pkhex decides an original tera type of a dual typed pkm when it comes from a past gen geme to s/v.can they  have its second type?this never happens when you drag and drop a pkm

There's nothing to fix. HOME sets both values to the inbound Pokemon's first type -- unless it's Normal type. In that situation, it instead sets the second type instead of the first (as shown above).

On 7/13/2023 at 11:31 AM, Kaphotics said:

There's nothing to fix. HOME sets both values to the inbound Pokemon's first type -- unless it's Normal type. In that situation, it instead sets the second type instead of the first (as shown above).

sorry for this.this error was before last stable release of pKhex

please take a look on this legality issues in last realease of pkhex.they are live still. see electabuzz for instance.

sorry if these bugs have already been reported. All of them are not legal flagged in last pkhex, crystal save, but they are legal in fact

1- belly drum in level 44 poliwhirl from silver cave during day time.

2-level 18 electabuzz from route 10, during day time

3-level 40 krabby and kingler from route 41 during day time

4-level 23 nidorino from route 14, during day time

5-level 22 natu  from ruins of alph, during morning time. I beleive this data is in pkhex but when I load my save the meet location is showing none for my natu

beyond this : all encounter type from stadium gym leader castle gift (OT STADIUM, TID 2000_) in red saves. hitmonchan for instance is flagged as mt mortar tyrogue.so when it is traded to crstal save, it is flagged as not legal pkm because of its moves. eevee  is flagged as goldenrod city gift and omnyte as just an egg pkm.

Just a remember of these  issues.I think nobody has fixed them yet.

electabuzz.png