Help with GBA Backup savefiles

Hello, new user here.

I heard about GBA backup tool to get my savefiles saved, and I wanted to do it on my old emerald cartridge, so I downloaded it, and made a .sav savefile a while ago, some time later I wanted to send some pokemon from it to my diamond cartridge and reload that it so that I had them again in emerald, so on top of that first savefile, I made another savefile .sv1, but when I reloaded that savefile, I got the NEW GAME menu, tried the old savefile too, but still nothing, I checked the HxD hex editor and saw it had many 00 and FF, after searching a bit around here I saw that the savefiles were corrupted, so I wanna know if there's any way I can recover the game of any of these savefiles and what to edit in them, or if they're useless and the game lost. I'll also attach the .gba rom, I thought it was legit since I got it from an official store, but just in case.

Thanks in advance. 

POKEMON_EMER_BPES00.sv1 POKEMON_EMER_BPES00.sav

6 hours ago, Juan Carlos Fernandez Piña said:

I made another savefile .sv1, but when I reloaded that savefile, I got the NEW GAME menu

Can't quite help with the other save but you messed up here since you changed the save file extention, the ".sav" makes it a proper save file, changing it results in stuff like this happening.

20 minutes ago, Desmondcsz said:

Can't quite help with the other save but you messed up here since you changed the save file extention, the ".sav" makes it a proper save file, changing it results in stuff like this happening.

The GBA backup tool made It that way, since It already had a .sav file with the same name, when I chose to make a new file it had that extension.

Thanks for replying 

2 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

Don’t upload ROMs here, it is against our rules. 

To be sure, drop your .GBA file into my program and run it. Does it detect save for you to spit out?

I can't execute that in my computer, not even in administrator mode, so I don't know. In any case, it seems that my saves are completely corrupted and unsalvageable so I don't think I'll give it much more thought, I screwed it up when I should have checked first before restoring a corrupted savefile and deleting the old save, thanks a lot for the help still.

2 minutes ago, Juan Carlos Fernandez Piña said:

I can't execute that in my computer, not even in administrator mode, so I don't know. In any case, it seems that my saves are completely corrupted and unsalvageable so I don't think I'll give it much more thought, I screwed it up when I should have checked first before restoring a corrupted savefile and deleting the old save, thanks a lot for the help still.

Also sorry, I didn't know I couldn't put my .gba rom in here.

2 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

@Juan Carlos Fernandez Piña I’m on windows 10 and I built it 😂

what’s the error you get thrown at you?

Also, what the heck is this
image.png

Those strings should not be in a save.. does not look like a save.
Looks like stuff for Animal Crossing.

I'll send you what it says when I return home, but still, I see that the GBA backup really messed up that savefile, idk what it did.

Just now, Juan Carlos Fernandez Piña said:

It also happened with my pokemon Ruby savefiles, they appeared corrupted if I recall, so maybe the problem is in the GBA backup?

But it doesn't make much sense since I downloaded another savefile online, and I could import it to the cartridge, so idk why I can't backup my cartridge savefiles.