Need Help for Ultra Moon .sav file to Switch

WoahBoi

Before i sold my New 2DS xl i got backup my old save file. I want to transfer this pokemons to Home. I don't know how can i get another 2DS/3DS for that. Is that any other way to i follow?
PS: There is some pokemons to send directly to new generation games. I want to them keep on Home app. 

Pokémon Ultra Moon.rar

7 hours ago, WoahBoi said:

Before i sold my New 2DS xl i got backup my old save file. I want to transfer this pokemons to Home. I don't know how can i get another 2DS/3DS for that. Is that any other way to i follow?
PS: There is some pokemons to send directly to new generation games. I want to them keep on Home app. 

Pokémon Ultra Moon.rar 49.29 kB · 3 downloads

1) buy 2DS/3DS with Transporter already installed. CFW it, and load the save into your cart. Then transfer as normal. You’re gonna need HOME sub.

2) pray that someone would help you. Give them your save, they inject the save, then transfer up to your HOME via HOME transfer code. You’ll also need HOME sub.

2 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

1) buy 2DS/3DS with Transporter already installed. CFW it, and load the save into your cart. Then transfer as normal. You’re gonna need HOME sub.

2) pray that someone would help you. Give them your save, they inject the save, then transfer up to your HOME via HOME transfer code. You’ll also need HOME sub.

It's hard to me for buy a 2ds rn? Let me try second option. Can i pray to you? :)

1 minute ago, Desmondcsz said:

Well I only have Ultra Sun, so I was just thinking of sending your pokemon to my file and then do the transfer from there.

I can do that if you tell me how can i do

1 minute ago, Desmondcsz said:

It's just a matter of using PkHex to "trade" between the files, then I send all your pokemon to Bank

Sure just send me your save file and i can add those to your file