Home origin mons without Home

Desmondcsz

I'd just like to know if this process would work smoothly or if it would cause any issue.

1. Download Home files (i.e. magearna, zeraora, past starters).

2. Load them up on a Blank SwSh save on PkHex (extra step to be safe).

3. Send the files to a proper SwSh save.

4. Deposit the pokemon in Home.

Reason being that I mainly want to "catch up" with the pokemon I missed out on, but I'm just not sure whether this would work due to the Home tracker or due to another reason.

2 hours ago, Desmondcsz said:

I'd just like to know if this process would work smoothly or if it would cause any issue.

1. Download Home files (i.e. magearna, zeraora, past starters).

2. Load them up on a Blank SwSh save on PkHex (extra step to be safe).

3. Send the files to a proper SwSh save.

4. Deposit the pokemon in Home.

Reason being that I mainly want to "catch up" with the pokemon I missed out on, but I'm just not sure whether this would work due to the Home tracker or due to another reason.

May cause an issue due to HOME tracker.

Especially since we don’t know what 3.0.0 would change.

3 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

May cause an issue due to HOME tracker.

Especially since we don’t know what 3.0.0 would change.

Damn, thought as much, also didn't consider the new update possibly affecting that even more.

Thanks for replying regardless

4 minutes ago, Desmondcsz said:

Damn, thought as much, also didn't consider the new update possibly affecting that even more.

Thanks for replying regardless

As it stands, injecting directly into SWSH may be okay, as HOME shares it’s substructure with SWSH. But stuff is still stored on the server, so no idea if it’ll come back to bite us.

Consider using entries from this:

They’ve been sent in from the correct games (including receiving from HOME if it’s from HOME). Just don’t remove the Tracker and don’t change any of the immutable values.

51 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

As it stands, injecting directly into SWSH may be okay, as HOME shares it’s substructure with SWSH. But stuff is still stored on the server, so no idea if it’ll come back to bite us.

Consider using entries from this:

They’ve been sent in from the correct games (including receiving from HOME if it’s from HOME). Just don’t remove the Tracker and don’t change any of the immutable values.

I see, well it's good to hear it still might work, hopefully the new update doesn't change much about it.

And thank you for the file link! That does help a lot with my goal