How do I dump my Moon's save file to my PC via Action Replay to use PKhex?

phlurrii

Long story short, got 2 mews out of VC Red and lost their nicknames to transporter, need to rename them and this is my last option. I have an Action replay and have been told I can use that to export my Moon's save file to my computer, then use that to gain access to my Mew's and rename them through PKhex. I'm at my wits end here to try and get their names back, if anyone could tell me how to do this or direct me somewhere that can I would be eternally grateful!

1 hour ago, phlurrii said:

Long story short, got 2 mews out of VC Red and lost their nicknames to transporter, need to rename them and this is my last option. I have an Action replay and have been told I can use that to export my Moon's save file to my computer, then use that to gain access to my Mew's and rename them through PKhex. I'm at my wits end here to try and get their names back, if anyone could tell me how to do this or direct me somewhere that can I would be eternally grateful!

The 3DS action replay doesn't not allow people to export and extract saves. There was a bug that could do it, but I imagine it is patched now.

And even if the bug wasn't patched, one could not restore their edited save with it anyway.

You're better off installing CFW on your 3DS. It is an easy process.