Why are my garlian birds flagged

I havent edited anything with pkhex yet in my sword save and pkhex is flaging my legit caught glarian birds as Invalid: Invalid Current handler value, trainer details for save file expected another value. as well as like 50 magikarps that were hatched amoung other things why is this when nothing has been edited in this save.

pk hex handler.rtf

12 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

If they were legal before they moved to HOME, yeah. Just trade to get a valid NotOT/Current Handler, heal to fix PPs, and all should be good 

Trading is the way to fix that? interesting what happens when i trade them back does it break that again? And ya they are legal as i dont gen on current generation games was just checking if anything i wondertraded was legal over the years

3 hours ago, kiranearitachi said:

Trading is the way to fix that? interesting what happens when i trade them back does it break that again? And ya they are legal as i dont gen on current generation games was just checking if anything i wondertraded was legal over the years

If I’m not mistaken, HOME messes with your Current OT status on the Mon without assigning a NotCurrent Handler, or something.

1 hour ago, theSLAYER said:

If I’m not mistaken, HOME messes with your Current OT status on the Mon without assigning a NotCurrent Handler, or something.

Wierd that it doesnt affect everything equally because ive put stuff in and out alot. I guess ill just ignore that flag in the future when checking stuff since it doesnt seem to matter