Marks and Ribbon Help

shinigamikai

Good Afternoon,

I have been trying to research and study some guides on how to do certain things on PKHeX. I am fairly new! Regarding ribbons and marks, I am having trouble with trading Pokémon that are marked or have a ribbon. I have tried using the encounter database but I guess im still a little confused. I tried to use a previous forum post for reference but I still had no luck. Can anyone help me understand a bit more about this? Here is a sample file a edited from the encounter database.

057 ★ - Primeape - 34A16CB8E232.pk9

This Primeape appears legal in the latest version of PKHeX. Please don't report issues with outdated versions of PKHeX.

Edit: I misread. I'm not sure whether this is an issue with PKHeX flagging it as legal when it's actually illegal, or if GameFreak has an issue with their whitelist.

Edited by Atrius97

I'm not able to test trading it online, but maybe fixing small errors on your file can make it tradeable. Wild shiny Pokemon in SV can only have PIDs with XOR = 0 or XOR = 1, so you might want to change your PID and find a value that fits. Also try using 1 ribbon/mark at a time to see which of those trade and which won't.