PID Problem (Dunsparce from Colosseum to 3 Segment Evolution in Gen 9)

LIE-YT

So like the Titel suggest i have got a legal Dunsparce in Colosseum (Rom) and trade it on to Emerald (Rom). Now i did see in Gen 9 Dunsparce got a Evolution and even a rare 3 Segment Version of it. After asking around for help how i can make that possible before all of the trading up and than needing to try over and over again.

So people told me i need to check the PID because that's saying if it can be a 3 segment one or not. Also they told me it would need to be a hardy nature and that the PID need to be divided through 100 when it is converter to a decimal number. I don't know if that's true but that's all i got until I got told that here is help for me.

So can someone tell me what PID are possible in Colosseum to get the 3 segment one? In the best case i would like to get it shiny 

So if someone could tell me detailed (since I am not that expirienced with pkhex and all that) how i can make that happen?

I thanks for everyone that can help with that and apologize if the topic was allready made but i did not see something that fits and fits my point of knowledge about that. 

If you're doing RNG abuse in Gen 3, or manually calculating the PID, PKHeX isn't going to have any options to automatically set the correct PID for you.
In newer games that don't have PIDIV, you can use the batch editor command ".EncryptionConstant=$rand0" to set an EC with the correct value, but with Gen 3 and 4 that would violate PIDIV and cause PID mismatch