Save file shows PKHEX edits, no changes when in-game.

Waves

I apologize if this isn't the appropriate forum for this issue, but I've used PKHEX and JKSV/Edizon for years with no issues. 

Long story short: Made edits with PKHEX to a Pokemon Violet save file that aren't being reflected in-game after using JKSV and Edizon (seperately, though with the same result). When I use PKHEX to view the "main" and "backup" files on my SD card in the JKSV and Edizon folders, they both reflect the changes made, but the changes made are absent when running the game.

Any advice on how to remedy this? Thanks in advance.

if you change pokemon stats or add pokemon, i recomend using the plug in to see changes in real time. IF you are changing other stuff, what i usually do its back up my SD file, completly delete the folder in the sd and paste a new one moded on PC. if i messed up i have the backup

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/4/2022 at 1:08 AM, theSLAYER said:

Make sure you set into the save.

Make sure you export the edited save from PKHeX.

Make sure it’s actually edited (after export, drag the save back into PKHeX to check if the edits are there)

Make sure you’re restoring the edited save into JKSV.

Dont try to restore saves into Sysnand from EmuMMC and expect it to work

I made all it's sysNAND to sysNAND and I checked at pkhex but the changes are not visible

I made a new backup und open this at pkhex and inside pkhex the changes was still there