extract pkm file from battle revolution

sissyvaporeon

The easiest way I know is to use a USB Gecko, or some other PC to Wii attachment, and use its remote dubugger to find addresses... When combined with a USB Gecko, GeckoOS runs a PC Debugger has dumps the Wii's memory to your PC for view and searching...

the problem is im not sure about which adresses i should be lookin for

Well, here's an idea: I wrote a program a while back that extracts the memory contents of a Wii remote and dumps them to a binary file on the client PC via Bluetooth. Maybe we could compare what comes out to what we see on the Gecko remote debugger during the process of actually writing the data to the Wii remote in the first place? Then we could figure out where the data came from in memory, and... I'm not really sure what we'd do next, but it's a start?

Well, here's an idea: I wrote a program a while back that extracts the memory contents of a Wii remote and dumps them to a binary file on the client PC via Bluetooth. Maybe we could compare what comes out to what we see on the Gecko remote debugger during the process of actually writing the data to the Wii remote in the first place? Then we could figure out where the data came from in memory, and... I'm not really sure what we'd do next, but it's a start?

Oh! You're on to something there! If we did that, we could find the encryption address(s) for the Wiimote! It'd be much easier to disable a function if we know where it's located... ;)

all these functions and and tools im not sure i hve the resources or know what to do step by step to make that happen what tools do i need to gather up to make this possible and were do we go from their once weve fond it how do we disable the encription function sowwy to be so mean guys i i just am a little over whelemed i had my xD gale of darkness lugia in their......... if only i knew thier ev and iv i could rebuild em with pokesav but i cant acsess that info are their any shortcuts i can take to not havethier stats go back to base level when they get put in the box........ but im off topic this is for retriveing PRB POKEMON you all have done well i cant thank you enough tee hee ^.^

all these functions and and tools im not sure i hve the resources or know what to do step by step to make that happen (1) what tools do i need to gather up to make this possible (2) and were do we go from their once weve fond it how do we disable the encription function (3) sowwy to be so mean guys i (4) i just am a little over whelemed i had my xD gale of darkness lugia in their......... if only i knew thier ev and iv i could rebuild em with pokesav but i cant acsess that info are their any shortcuts i can take to not havethier stats go back to base level when they get put in the box (5) ........ but im off topic this is for retriveing PRB POKEMON you all have done well i cant thank you enough tee hee ^.^

1. As long as you have a 2GB or less SD card and means to write on it not via the Wii (or bluetooth in a PC if we can figure out the Wiimote), the rest is free...

2. No offense, but they might be a little bit much for you to buy. When I mentioned the USBGecko earlier, I meant that one or more of us who would be looking for addresses get one, because not only are they not for the average Wii user, they are also not massed produced and thus somewhat hard too get... (I'm still trying to get one...)

3. In most possible cases, it would be as simple as loading GeckoOS on your Wii (very simple) and running a code in it... The code would change values in the Wii's memory like an action replay...

4. I didn't think you sounded that way at all...

5. You mean in D/P/Pt?... If the stats are different than what they would naturally be, the PC will always reset them...assuming that you are referring to the stat edit menu in Pokesav?...

hmmm thank you do you think their maybe an easier way to find the iv and ev of a pokemon in PBR pllleeaassee OH HEYY I JUST HEARD OF A CODE MANAGER PROGRAM FOR WII CALLLED OCARINA THAT WORKS ON GECKOOS do you guys think we could replicate the pokemon by makeing a code for that that would show the ev and iv of a pokemon

hmmm thank you do you think their maybe an easier way to find the iv and ev of a pokemon in PBR (1) pllleeaassee OH HEYY I JUST HEARD OF A CODE MANAGER PROGRAM FOR WII CALLLED OCARINA THAT WORKS ON GECKOOS (2) do you guys think we could replicate the pokemon by makeing a code for that that would show the ev and iv of a pokemon (3)

1. Yes, but that would take forever to find all of those addresses... And we'd need a lot more data too... Including the PID...

2. As far as I know, geckoOS uses ocarina (or use to) and the regular app itself has it... And if you are refering to a code manager program, there are a few out there... I don't think Ocarina is even being worked on anymore...

3. {See #1}