Is there a way to bring a pokemon from a rom into pokemon home or pokemon swsh?

Ok I have a Mudkip well now a swampert that was from sapphire so I made a pkhex and brought him into a rom. Now I want to bring him and 2 others into Pokémon home. The rom is Ultra sun and I collected all sorts of ribbons for him. Would it be possible to carry him over with a file or would I have to use some sort of thing to recreate him?

5 hours ago, B1o0dhound said:

Hey, B1o0dhound, I downloaded your file and put it into PKHeX and it came back as legal. What issue are you having? I don't personally see why you wouldn't be able to add it to your game like any other Pokemon. Is there a particular issue you're running into?

image_2022-04-27_213045688.png

Edited by kevjohn96
Added image

If you have access to a hacked switch, you can easily add this Swampert to your savefile. (Back the save up with JKSV or Checkpoint, open in PKHeX, drop the Swampert in)

If you do not have a hacked switch/have an unhackable switch, you can use one of the various Sysbot.NET discord bots to have them trade you your Swampert.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Atrius97 said:

If you have access to a hacked switch, you can easily add this Swampert to your savefile. (Back the save up with JKSV or Checkpoint, open in PKHeX, drop the Swampert in)

If you do not have a hacked switch/have an unhackable switch, you can use one of the various Sysbot.NET discord bots to have them trade you your Swampert.

Shoot the thing is I dont have discord. Is that the only way to do it? Plus would it be able to add the ribbons he got?

12 hours ago, kevjohn96 said:

Hey, B1o0dhound, I downloaded your file and put it into PKHeX and it came back as legal. What issue are you having? I don't personally see why you wouldn't be able to add it to your game like any other Pokemon. Is there a particular issue you're running into?

image_2022-04-27_213045688.png

Not really I was just trying to bring him into pokemon sw/sh on my switch so I could bring him and 2 others into pokemon home. 

10 minutes ago, B1o0dhound said:

Not really I was just trying to bring him into pokemon sw/sh on my switch so I could bring him and 2 others into pokemon home. 

For it to be entirely legal, it has to come from a 3DS (because of the HOME tracker). You need to inject that Ultra Sun file into a real cart or eShop game with a hacked 3DS, then use that to bring it into Bank/HOME (directly of by trading with another 3DS that has the app). If you go the Sysbot route or inject it directly into your Switch save file, it can technically be detected as hacked. When a HOME tracker is assigned, it takes note of the first game that brought the Pokémon into HOME. If that's a Gen 8 game and it's a Pokémon that couldn't have reached Gen 8 without first being in HOME, then it's clearly hacked, even if the Pokémon itself is perfectly legal.

1 hour ago, Shady Guy Jose said:

For it to be entirely legal, it has to come from a 3DS (because of the HOME tracker). You need to inject that Ultra Sun file into a real cart or eShop game with a hacked 3DS, then use that to bring it into Bank/HOME (directly of by trading with another 3DS that has the app). If you go the Sysbot route or inject it directly into your Switch save file, it can technically be detected as hacked. When a HOME tracker is assigned, it takes note of the first game that brought the Pokémon into HOME. If that's a Gen 8 game and it's a Pokémon that couldn't have reached Gen 8 without first being in HOME, then it's clearly hacked, even if the Pokémon itself is perfectly legal.

Well shoot I don't have a 3DS anymore and that Swampert was from sapphire I recreated him in PKhex to use him in roms and collect ribbons