Is there a way to generate a perfect IV Celebi and Jirachi in gen 3?

lotus412

I managed to generate a desired IV/nature combination for the Ageto Celebi but wanted to know if there was a way to get a perfect IV Celebi and Jirachi in English. I tried the stationary and gamecube options of Pokefinder but have not had any success. 

1 hour ago, lotus412 said:

I managed to generate a desired IV/nature combination for the Ageto Celebi but wanted to know if there was a way to get a perfect IV Celebi and Jirachi in English. I tried the stationary and gamecube options of Pokefinder but have not had any success. 

Pokéfinder does show a handful of possible perfect Celebi to get, guess it'd be up to seeing if you can get the seeds there. I tested the stats with my own Ageto Celebi and they're all marked legal too.

PokeFinder_2022-03-30_20-18-12.thumb.png.b79855f763345dfd9ae7449748cf73a0.png

Jirachi is handled different however, if I'm not mistaken there's a limited amount of stats that the Jirachi can get so a perfect one might've not been possible.

Edited by Desmondcsz

14 hours ago, Desmondcsz said:

Pokéfinder does show a handful of possible perfect Celebi to get, guess it'd be up to seeing if you can get the seeds there. I tested the stats with my own Ageto Celebi and they're all marked legal too.

PokeFinder_2022-03-30_20-18-12.thumb.png.b79855f763345dfd9ae7449748cf73a0.png

Jirachi is handled different however, if I'm not mistaken there's a limited amount of stats that the Jirachi can get so a perfect one might've not been possible.

Those PIDs worked but nothing seems to work for Tanabata Jirachi, Journey Across America Celebi or Mystery Mew. 

6 hours ago, lotus412 said:

Those PIDs worked but nothing seems to work for Tanabata Jirachi, Journey Across America Celebi or Mystery Mew. 

Okay those ones seem to be like Colosseum's Jirachi (BACD_R PID), so if that one is limited then I'm guessing that all the other event mons like that are limited as well.

I sorta was able to generate some PIDs but they all are marked as invalid.