Corrupted PLA Save File

dimonely

I have this save file that is detected as corrupted when trying to play. Trying to open it on PKHeX shows the following message:

image.png.2043fd51963d7e9e6efd1d988223f101.png

I am trying to extract data from the save, so i could possibly create a new one a migrate my progression, but looks like there's a lot of obfuscation and using a hex editor wont help. I have checked the PKHeX source code but i am not familiar with C# and looks complex. Can i do something to recover it?

main

4 minutes ago, dimonely said:

I have this save file that is detected as corrupted when trying to play. Trying to open it on PKHeX shows the following message:

image.png.2043fd51963d7e9e6efd1d988223f101.png

I am trying to extract data from the save, so i could possibly create a new one a migrate my progression, but looks like there's a lot of obfuscation and using a hex editor wont help. I have checked the PKHeX source code but i am not familiar with C# and looks complex. Can i do something to recover it?

main 1.21 MB · 0 downloads

Did you get the message after installing the recent PLA update?

1 hour ago, theSLAYER said:

I'm not asking about PKHeX update. I'm saying PLA update. The game itself.

On another note, how are you transferring the save from your Switch to the computer?

Oh sorry, on PLA 1.1.0 it still says that the save is corrupted. I am using yuzu on my computer.

15 minutes ago, Kaphotics said:

Savedata hash is invalid; overriding the check to force it to try and read indicates the rest of the data is invalid as well.

Likely is just junk data.

Not an issue with PKHeX.

Thank you for taking a look. Guess I have to start from scratch and do some backups then.