Accessing Event Flag Information (I'm new! Please help!)

JohnnyTopsider

Hello!

I'm new to pokemon roms. I've downloaded version 20220214 of PKHEX, and I'm not sure how to access the features that include editing event flags.

Below is a picture of a version from 2017. I don't seem to have any of the options in the lower right. Is there something I need to do to get those or do I need to download an earlier version of PKHEX?

Please help! I'm not sure I know what I'm doing. I've tried researching this for hours and I don't feel any closer. Please direct me to somewhere this question might be answered if this isn't the right place for it (I tried looking but haven't found anything).

snip_20171117113731.png

2 hours ago, JohnnyTopsider said:

Hello!

I'm new to pokemon roms. I've downloaded version 20220214 of PKHEX, and I'm not sure how to access the features that include editing event flags.

Below is a picture of a version from 2017. I don't seem to have any of the options in the lower right. Is there something I need to do to get those or do I need to download an earlier version of PKHEX?

Please help! I'm not sure I know what I'm doing. I've tried researching this for hours and I don't feel any closer. Please direct me to somewhere this question might be answered if this isn't the right place for it (I tried looking but haven't found anything).

snip_20171117113731.png

Options on the lower right in newer PKHeX? Just change tabs away from Box.

1 minute ago, JohnnyTopsider said:

I've attached a picture of what my interface looks like so people can see what features I'm missing.

Screenshot 2022-02-20 144241.png

Load your save file.

How do you expect to edit your save file if the program has not opened your save file to edit? It's telling you at the top it's "Blank Save File", which isn't your trainer data.