Looking to learn how to make my pokemon indistinguishable from real pokemon (not JUST legal):

Narqui

As the title says, I'm looking to learn how to make my Pokémon completely indistinguishable from real caught Pokémon; even to other knowledgable PKHex users. This isn't so that I can pass off fakes as real Pokemon in trades, but for my own OCD as well as to future-proof myself in case Nintendo decides to get more serious when it comes to detecting hacked pokemon.

If someone has a lot of experience with this, please let me know. I would actually be willing to PayPal someone some money to walk me through this. (10 to 20$ depending how complicated it is).

(Just for example. I don't care that the pokemon is Legal. I already know how to do that, but for example if a certain pokemon is shiny locked, even though if I made such a pokemon shiny it would still pass as Legal, but it would be clear to anyone with basic knowledge that the pokemon was hacked. I want to avoid this in every way possible.)

Thank you.

PKHeX's legality checks are the best you can get for automated checks; unless you know everything there is to know about legality, and future enhancements possible, then you won't ever fool every single person. Not that you'd really need to, unless you're trying to be an ass.

• Like 2