My pkhex main file isnt working

Leovonnny

17 hours ago, Leovonnny said:

Im trying to use pkhex for pokemon Y and it says Attempted to load a unsupported file type/size   this could be cause from loading an unsupported generation.

PKHeX supports all generations of Pokémon games. How far did you make it into the game? Because from what I can tell the save is from very early in the game and you don't even have a starter yet. Try playing until you get your starter since people have reported similar problems due and the problem seems to be they are trying to do edits too early in their playthrough. Then save twice and try editing the save again.

On 1/7/2022 at 4:56 AM, Poke J said:

PKHeX supports all generations of Pokémon games. How far did you make it into the game? Because from what I can tell the save is from very early in the game and you don't even have a starter yet. Try playing until you get your starter since people have reported similar problems due and the problem seems to be they are trying to do edits too early in their playthrough. Then save twice and try editing the save again.

Ive already beaten the first gym, im not sure if theres a problem the main file

23 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

Additionally, if playing on emulator, please don’t save using “state saves” To be precise, don’t save using the emulator’s menu. Instead, use the games menu to save.

I had saved in game not on the emulator 
I dont know whats happening

@Leovonnny At offset 0x14000, you should be able to see the trainer info if the save was properly initiated.

For example, looking at my XY save with the name Calem:

image.png

Now look at yours:
image.png

For some reason, it looks like it's filled with blank encrypted data for the PC. Is this even an XY save? The size is wrong.

How did you get this save? I get the feeling you're checking the wrong save entirely.

edit: This appears to be a Pokemon S/M save, and one that hasn't been proper initialized. For example, the trainer name is blank (yours is the one on the left)
image.png

You're not looking at the right save.

• Ditto 1