GBA to NDS pkm files

NahuelDS

Enciclopedia Pokemon 1.0

Hello, I found this 3rd gen save editor. You could manage data from:

Sapphire, Ruby, Emerald, FireRed, LeafGreen

Also you could save pkm files just like in pokesav, but unfortunately, these aren´t compatible with each other.

I wonder if it possible to make some tool that could read the pkm file from the GBA editor in order to convert it to a NDS format.

This is the project website:

This is the download link:

Credits go to: Julian_89_

This save editor is in Spanish... so if you need help in how to use.. just ask me. (I speak Spanish... not English).

I upload a pkm file created with this tool. It´s my Tropius from Sapphire :tongue:

(I open these thread in these two sections: Save Editing and Save Research & Development, because I don´t know which is the proper one... sorry)

Tropius.pkm

Tropius.pkm

One thread of these is enough.

I agree completely, but I think this is the more appropriate location, so I closed the other thread and am re-opening this one (for now).

Of course, when I finally get back to it, I was working on a program that could do this already....

NahuelDS, if you ever are unsure of where to post something or have any other questions, don't hesitate to PM, E-Mail, or IM me and ask. I'd much rather be asked a silly question privately than have to moderate the forums publicly. :D

Simple question

Can I put GBA event pokes into GBA save using this?

edit

nvm I just realised there are only gba events in nds style .pkm files and this program is no backwards compatible but...

Maybe we can make legit GBA event using Enciclopedia pokemon?

I got the source to this about a week ago, I translated and tweaked the sav and pkm editor. There might be some bugs, but for the most part it can open my emerald save, and I can make Pokemon from scratch, I don't really have any plans to translate the dex part of the program, unless I have some extra time or somthing.

This is the current release I have.

http://www.mediafire.com/?0gmiezri2d1

@KazoWAR - Will we be able to edit our boxes with this eventually, or is this not in the original source? Regardless, thank you for the translation work!

Try this: http://www.projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?6680-POKESTOCK-11-6-Translation-Project-%28JPN-ENG%29

NahuelDS, if you ever are unsure of where to post something or have any other questions, don't hesitate to PM, E-Mail, or IM me and ask. I'd much rather be asked a silly question privately than have to moderate the forums publicly. :D

Ok! next time I will do that! Thanks!

• 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...