Shiny Static Encounter Mismach

So I was just shiny Hunting Rayquaza in the delta episode I found one then Caught I then caught deoxys I saved the game to change its moves in pkhex to it saing Shiny Encounter Mismach even tho its real Please help @Kaphotics

LWp8niW1C_N4Gg2dHI3V76xAJcaRxoPgTewgpehe                                                                                                                                                                             

Edited by Ash Greninja Fan247

On 10/2/2021 at 3:18 PM, Ash Greninja Fan247 said:

its not I found it

I don't know what kind of hack you're using, but it's shiny locked.

image.png
(this is viewing all the static encounters programmed into the game itself. You're arguing against game data)

Besides, even if we account for some kind of glitch or error in the programming when it comes to this encounter, millions of people tried and couldn't get it to be shiny before you.

In-game Rayquaza met in ORAS is shiny locked.

Static Encounter Mismatch =>"The data on this file does not match known details of an existing static encounter"

PKHeX is working as intended.

• 7 months later...
1 hour ago, pharohzeke said:

So what does static encounter mean in general? 

Static = Fixed.

encounter = encounter.

For example, you know how some games you get a guaranteed Rayquaza encounter (let’s say atop Sky Pillar), that’s a static encounter. It is programmed to be there. Certain other things are programmed along the fixed encounter.

For example, XY Unknown Dungeon Mewtwo cannot be shiny. So if you hacked it to be shiny, it’ll be a static encounter mismatch.