Help me with this issue

pablonsito

I don't know if the topic is right, please forgive me if not. I'm playing pokemon sword and added via pkhex a shiny Riolu and a Palkia with max IVs and EVs. Is it normal that my pokedex only shows 298 pokemon? With the last one being Riolu as it is 298#. I started playing like today, so I haven't gotten to the first gym yet. 

1 hour ago, pablonsito said:

I don't know if the topic is right, please forgive me if not. I'm playing pokemon sword and added via pkhex a shiny Riolu and a Palkia with max IVs and EVs. Is it normal that my pokedex only shows 298 pokemon? With the last one being Riolu as it is 298#. I started playing like today, so I haven't gotten to the first gym yet. 

Am I correct to interpret this as you're wondering if there's a Pokedex entry for Palkia?
Not in Gen 8: there isn't.

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Katie Garner said:

Sorry, I don't know anything about your problem, sorry I can't help you. But can I ask how to install pokemon game on android 12? I don't know where to get them and if it will work on my phone. Because in the past I tried to install mod apk from some websites or techloky all reported an error of not being able to install. Now I want to download pokemon to play but don't know how and don't know if it works. Anyone know please help me. Thank You!

Hopefully you’re installing a game dump you’ve backed up. Also wrong place to ask.

• Like 1