HGSS Fighting Dojo Rematches?

Sphealeo

Could you please work out how to edit Fighting Dojo rematches in HGSS? Having to call each Gym Leader individually on a specific day and time, then only being able to battle them once before having to redo that tedious process, is annoying, and I'd honestly like to see it added to PKHeX.

Also, seeing the new larger sprites intermixed with the older smaller ones is a bit of a bugbear for me; dunno why you removed the option to just stick with the old sprites throughout...

5 hours ago, Sphealeo said:

Could you please work out how to edit Fighting Dojo rematches in HGSS? Having to call each Gym Leader individually on a specific day and time, then only being able to battle them once before having to redo that tedious process, is annoying, and I'd honestly like to see it added to PKHeX.

Also, seeing the new larger sprites intermixed with the older smaller ones is a bit of a bugbear for me; dunno why you removed the option to just stick with the old sprites throughout...

1. Research requests aren't usually carried out by me, especially if they're for cosmetic / inconsequential stuff. It's up to the community to research how mechanics work, and I / others can implement them later.

2. Very few people elected to use the smaller sprites, and having to maintain two separate sprite banks is unnecessary bloat / handling.