bug

EcoIsMad

so, when i was playing Pokemon White i noticed that my litwick was a male from the PKHeX's female, i also tried to take away every the flag and the file is ok, no errors at all but litwick still becomes a male when i set it female.

then i tried to put it shiny and it becomes a female, is it a bug or i did something wrong?

1 hour ago, EcoIsMad said:

so, when i was playing Pokemon White i noticed that my litwick was a male from the PKHeX's female, i also tried to take away every the flag and the file is ok, no errors at all but litwick still becomes a male when i set it female.

then i tried to put it shiny and it becomes a female, is it a bug or i did something wrong?

If I'm reading this right, it was a Male Litwick, you made it shiny, and it became Female, is that right?

Proceeding with that assumption, my response is: just roll it another shiny PID?

Between Gen 3 to Gen 5, Gender is determined by PID. So if you changed the PID, the gender might change. Based on what you've described, it sounds like it is working as intended.

55 minutes ago, EcoIsMad said:

I just want to make sure I'm understanding your issue correctly. The Litwick on your save started as a male, then you edited it to be a female and then after loading the save the Litwick was still male? Is that correct? If that is the case it sounds like you are not setting the Pokémon. Whenever you make an edit to a Pokémon in PKHeX you need to right click on a spot in either your party or PC where you would like to save the Pokémon whether it overwriting an existing Pokémon or placing it in an empty slot. Then all you need to do is save the changes you made to the save.