A gift was found but you can’t receive it with your current software

ryuko2002

I’ve been getting this error message for the last weeks, maybe months when I check battle rewards. I know it’s a common error and I tried to fix it using the information I found online but it’s not working for me.
My suspicion is that it was caused by day skipping to get a shiny den or, most likely, because I got the battle rewards on my main account and then I restored an older save file in which case the server already gave me the rewards and hence the error.

my question: is there any way to edit this pending rewards items? It’s not a big deal, just annoying. Thanks!

5 minutes ago, ryuko2002 said:

I’ve been getting this error message for the last weeks, maybe months when I check battle rewards. I know it’s a common error and I tried to fix it using the information I found online but it’s not working for me.
My suspicion is that it was caused by day skipping to get a shiny den or, most likely, because I got the battle rewards on my main account and then I restored an older save file in which case the server already gave me the rewards and hence the error.

my question: is there any way to edit this pending rewards items? It’s not a big deal, just annoying. Thanks!

unrelated to day skipping.

Check your VS battle stadium rewards, let your team be unlocked (be it online competition or ranked battle).

Potentially could be related to you reverting to an older save too.

Usually it's something like that.

I tried the vs battle and unlocked teams and all that but didn’t work. I read somewhere that I could be relegated to day skipping but it sounded highly unlikely.

I guess it’s related to saving/reloading. I can’t recall the last time I reloaded my main save game, but I know I did when I was learning how pkhex worked. Maybe it’s something that will be fixed with a save editor one day.

Thanks for the suggestions