Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I have created a couple of Pikachu that PKHeX is saying is legal but when I try and trade them in SwSh it says there's something wrong with both of them. All I've done is made them 6IV, added EVs, chnaged the moves and changed the stat nature on one. I was thinking about the moves but a couple of them are taught from the move tutor in SUMO and a couple via TR/TMs in SwSh. I have attached both Pikachu, can anyone help me identify what the issue is please?

025-01 - Pikachu - 6121F904572C.pk8 025-07 ★ - Pikachu - 0EF049F1A7EB.pk8

Edited by Smithers
Link to post
Share on other sites

It appears that the issue is with the move Fake Out. It only learns that move via breeding, but you can't breed a Cap chu, so.. it will never have access to the move.

the cap chus should not have access to breeding moves, and you can't transfer the egg move to it at a breeder.
("They don't seem to like playing together at all...")
[edit: Which makes sense, its egg group is undiscovered.]

edit: read 4 posts below.

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

It appears that the issue is with the move Fake Out. It only learns that move via breeding, but you can't breed a Cap chu, so.. it will never have access to the move.

@Kaphotics the cap chus should not have access to breeding moves, and you can't transfer the egg move to it at a breeder.
("They don't seem to like playing together at all...")
[edit: Which makes sense, its egg group is undiscovered.]

Hmm, could be, I tried testing changing some of the moves manually in game and using the egg move transfer method thriugh the daycare I was acrually able to transfer Fake Out to both of them.

 

9 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

I've tested bringing these mons into online trades, and a simpler method, is to just attempt to share a raid online, with the only mon being in your party.

This is a good idea, might run some more tests and use that to check it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Smithers said:

I tried testing changing some of the moves manually in game and using the egg move transfer method thriugh the daycare I was acrually able to transfer Fake Out to both of them.

You're right, I've been able to transfer Fake Out to it.
(I managed to transfer the move without needing an egg)

So while it seems legally possible, it being blocked may be an oversight for the trading whitelist on the server.
Nothing we can do but remove the move..

  • Ashamed 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

You're right, I've been able to transfer Fake Out to it.
(I managed to transfer the move without needing an egg)

So while it seems legally possible, it being blocked may be an oversight for the trading whitelist on the server.
Nothing we can do but remove the move..

Yeah, thanks for your help.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...