Invalid Move?

ScottyChaos

2 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Yes. Kangaskhan in Gen 6 cannot learn Body Slam.

This covers level up moves, TM/HM, bred moves, move tutor moves.

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Kangaskhan_(Pokémon)/Generation_VI_learnset

Awe. :( That's poopy. 

Also I didnt wanna start a second topic so I'll ask here:

I have a shelmet that I want to evolve to Accelgor. How can I make it evolve through pkhex?

1 minute ago, ScottyChaos said:

I have a shelmet that I want to evolve to Accelgor. How can I make it evolve through pkhex?

Just change the species, and put a name in Latest Not_OT Handler.

Additionally, there's limited amount of Gens where Kangaskhan could have known learn Body Slam:
https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Body_Slam_(move)

Given your Kangaskhan was caught in Gen 6, and in a Gen 6 format, your Kangaskhan could not legally know Body Slam.

15 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

Just change the species, and put a name in Latest Not_OT Handler.

Additionally, there's limited amount of Gens where Kangaskhan could have known learn Body Slam:
https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Body_Slam_(move)

Given your Kangaskhan was caught in Gen 6, and in a Gen 6 format, your Kangaskhan could not legally know Body Slam.

Sorry for the late reply i got busy, but I wanted to know what you meant about changing the species. Do you mean in the Main tab? Because when I change the species and enter a name in the Not_OT handler and save the file it just reverts back to shelmet. Idk if I misunderstood or what.

Just now, theSLAYER said:

This goes without saying, but you have to set the changes into the PC space.
Left part of PKHeX is for viewing and editing, right part contains the PC slots that you view from and set into.

Derp. I figured I had to do that. Thank you for your help! Im new to pkhex so I dont really know much about it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/11/2020 at 6:57 PM, ScottyChaos said:

You'll Need an additional Program Called PK3DS this tool is quite powerful, in it theres a tab called evolutions, and with it you can get rid of all Trade/item/relationship type evolution requirements and make them instead evolve by level, like the large majority of other pokemon, as it really should be imo but whatever. among other cool things you can do to make your game your own.

this is the tutorial i used to get it.  vvvv