How to Use PKHeX in Two Different Game?

Touvic

I already used PKHeX for my Pokemon Omega Ruby in Citra. Recently i want to use it for my Pokemon Ultra Sun (also in Citra). How can i get the main data for editing the data in the Ultra Sun? Because when i followed the tutorial, it's always directed to my Omega Ruby's data.

Thank you for your help.

21 hours ago, Kaphotics said:

You can open any file.

I mean, from the tutorial video I watched, we use the 'main' file for editing in PKHeX, which the location is like in the picture. I tried it for my Pokemon Omega Ruby and it's worked. Now, I want to use PKHeX for my Pokemon Ultra Sun. Where can I get the 'main' file for it?

PKHeX.JPG

18 minutes ago, Touvic said:

I mean, from the tutorial video I watched, we use the 'main' file for editing in PKHeX, which the location is like in the picture. I tried it for my Pokemon Omega Ruby and it's worked. Now, I want to use PKHeX for my Pokemon Ultra Sun. Where can I get the 'main' file for it?

PKHeX.JPG

You can use PKHeX for as many core series games as you like.

"Main" is a save. Where to get save files?
Dunno if you are on Citra or 3DS, but basically: https://projectpokemon.org/tutorials/save-editing/managing-3ds-saves/
(extracting the saves on 3DS [digital or physical copy of the game] will require a hacked 3DS)

1 hour ago, theSLAYER said:

You can use PKHeX for as many core series games as you like.

"Main" is a save. Where to get save files?
Dunno if you are on Citra or 3DS, but basically: https://projectpokemon.org/tutorials/save-editing/managing-3ds-saves/
(extracting the saves on 3DS [digital or physical copy of the game] will require a hacked 3DS)

Thank you so much for your explanation.

I use Citra, specifically how can I get the save files?