SWSH (Isle of Armor) - Adventure Cap

theSLAYER

As reported by Coro Coro, players that have a Zarude in their party would be able to get this cap in the Isle of Armor.

Important to note: This accessory does not presently exist in the base game. Wait patiently for the Isle of Armor update.
(While Pikachu dons this cap since game version 1.0.0, as of 1.1.0, the player cannot wear the cap.)

Source: https://twitter.com/SerebiiNet/status/1271401174969864192

Edit: If I am reading the magazine right, it can be received from a lady by the ticket stand at the train station on the Isle of Armor.

8 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

Physical prebooking ticket was posted to August in Japan, so expect it to be at least around then.

Was for internationally, probably 1-2 months before the movies premiers there..

Do you think the Zarude event code will also be redeemable in other countries? Or they can implement some sort of region lock in mystery gift for this game? I'm not very informed about this :(

5 hours ago, SkyLink24 said:

Do you think the Zarude event code will also be redeemable in other countries? Or they can implement some sort of region lock in mystery gift for this game? I'm not very informed about this :(

Switch event serial codes have been region-free thus far, no reason it'll suddenly become region locked.

and even in the unlikely scenario that is does, you can change a Switch's region settings in its settings..

• Like 1

• theSLAYER changed the title to SWSH (Isle of Armor) - Adventure Cap