All my save files made public, WYSIWYG

Hey so a lot of people have over the years asked me about my save files and some of them have been made obsolete/deprecated. I had a lot of time this year to fix/polish some of my older save files, and then I got overwhelmed with all of the Pokemon files on my Desktop so I'm just going to dump all of what I have into a zip file and make it public for all of you to use.

Some Pokemon players want to own every single Pokemon and have it be the best version it can possibly be (competitive movesets, shiny, events, pokerus, all ribbons, etc etc), so ever since 2015 I decided to take this to the max and basically "max out" the game for every version from Gens 1 all the way to the games today. The challenge is making sure the Pokemon has that "green checkmark" on PKHeX (which has been made a lot easier thanks to the many updates Kaphotics has made over the years).

What I am attaching is years of work, some of which has been borrowed or taken from various other places, but I try my best to credit the Smogon community, Kaphotics, ProjectPokemon's database, Gridelin, etc etc but there is honestly a lot of stuff on here that it's too much for me to really document in depth... so the best thing I can do is tell you to read the ReadMe and view the "Mainstream Media" folder which should contain save files for each generation. (Sorry for the weird nicknames lol. The reason for that is because 3DS games can only have "main" without a file extension, so I needed to give random nicknames to differentiate them and it would be weird for some of those files to have ".dsv" at the end so I just decided to make them all extensionless but PKHeX should still be able to read them all).

So that's about it. I really hope you all enjoy these saves... I share them to you for the love of the game. I want you to know that I do not condone cheating - these saves are purely for casual play/fun and mildly interesting purposes. I hope I am not breaking any rules by sharing my saves (again, some of these are derivative and most of the stuff in the Supplementary folder are just dumps of whatever backup files I had). Let me know if you have any questions and if you need me to take this down for any reason then I certainly will comply.

Sincerely,

isleep2late

isleep2late's 8 Gen Gem.rar

• Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...