Looking for help with Importing a save into my Omega Ruby on 3DS

LoganG

I am trying to import a save file I found on this website into my Omega Ruby on my 3DS using JKSM, whenever import it as main and launch it on my 3DS it says the save game data has corrupted, anything I might be doing wrong?. I'm kinda new to this so I am most likely doing something wrong. Any help would be appreciated.

Edited by LoganG

37 minutes ago, LoganG said:

I am trying to import a save file I found on this website into my Omega Ruby on my 3DS using JKSM, whenever import it as main and launch it on my 3DS it says the save game data has corrupted, anything I might be doing wrong?. I'm kinda new to this so I am most likely doing something wrong. Any help would be appreciated.

Is there any other files besides the main in the folder that you are importing the save from?

7 minutes ago, Poke J said:

Is there any other files besides the main in the folder that you are importing the save from?

When I downloaded the file it was just a .main file, I downloaded it from here: 

11 minutes ago, LoganG said:

When I downloaded the file it was just a .main file, I downloaded it from here: 

It doesn’t matter where the files from, I need to know if the folder on your SD card that you put the save in if there are any other files in that folder.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Poke J said:

It doesn’t matter where the files from, I need to know if the folder on your SD card that you put the save in if there are any other files in that folder.

Ohhh, sorry. But no there is only one file in my saves folder.

Capture.PNG

25 minutes ago, LoganG said:

Nope, still launches to say the saved game is corrupted.

Sorry for the delay.  Can you tell me if your file looks just like mine (red rectangle) and if your file path looks similar to mine (green rectangle) ignore the last part of my file path "current" since that is only how I labeled that save.

2085165057_filestruckture.png.c5c9e3c0c20fbca5c7338c04e1c00ad9.png

3 minutes ago, Poke J said:

Sorry for the delay.  Can you tell me if your file looks just like mine (red rectangle) and if your file path looks similar to mine (green rectangle) ignore the last part of my file path "current" since that is only how I labeled that save.

2085165057_filestruckture.png.c5c9e3c0c20fbca5c7338c04e1c00ad9.png

Yes, here it is.

Capture.PNG

@LoganG I believe I've found the issue.  It seems that your file path isn't correct.  Every time I made a same file path as you it would corrupt the save so to fix that make another folder inside your Omega Ruby folder and place the main file in there.  You can give the folder whatever name you want.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Poke J said:

@LoganG I believe I've found the issue.  It seems that your file path isn't correct.  Every time I made a same file path as you it would corrupt the save so to fix that make another folder inside your Omega Ruby folder and place the main file in there.  You can give the folder whatever name you want.

That worked! Thank you VERY MUCH for taking time out of your day to fix this issue. May you have a wonderful day! :D