How to unlock box 32 in Sword and Shield?

pkmfan

Lost interest in the story mode, may finish it at a later date. But filling out my Pokemon boxes in the PC. Looks like I cannot get box 32 without beating Eternatus during the end game, I have box 31 unlocked. Is there anyway to edit this in PKHex? Will I still be able to play online or would editing my save file in such a way prevent that or cause some other issues? Really just want that last box because breeding pools are filling up my boxes quickly.

I know someone can give me a save file with the end game finished, but then my OT, TID and SID would change right? Or could I take someone's save file and input those values without issue so I can play online and use box 32?

Edited by pkmfan

On 12/23/2019 at 8:42 PM, theSLAYER said:

if your intent is to play online, I recommend that you complete the story, as opposed to using external cheats or hacks

Okay. Will do that eventually. For the short term I don't mind using a different save file. I know I can change my OT, but can I change my TID and SID in a save file to reflect my original? That way I can rename Pokemon in game.

tho I still don't recommend using another save, if your intent is to go online. I'm pretty sure saves have a "gamesync"-esque value, that presently the offset isn't known.
(LGPE saves had such a value too, and it wasn't found until pretty late in it's cycle)

This value is used by the servers to tell saves apart, as it is very unlikely to have legitimately stumble on 2 saves with the same OT, TID, SID and gamesync value.

Anyhow, given the offset of that value is unknown, as a result, you can't modify away that value.
(tho, that value would be 0 on saves that never ever went online, including receiving Mystery Gifts, so maybe you could use those)