Kantonian Meowth and Unovan Yanmask

stringDTD

If I were to breed the Kantonian Meowth and Unovan Yanmask from the in game trade will they hatch into Kantonian Meowth and Unovan Yanmask, or their Galarian forms?
I would test this myself; however, I am away and I don't have my Switch with me. Just something that popped up in my head, as I remember playing my Ultra Moon version, where I bred my Kantonian Persian, and I got the Alolan variant when hatched.

Edited by stringDTD

36 minutes ago, stringDTD said:

If I were to breed the Kantonian Meowth and Unovan Yanmask from the in game trade will they hatch into Kantonian Meowth and Unovan Yanmask, or their Galarian forms?

if the appropriate parent holds an everstone, it would be the same as the parent. (Kantonian and Unovan respectively)
Else, it would be Galarian variant.

However, you wouldn't be able to breed an Alolan Vulpix or Kantonian Ponyta presently, for example, cause you can't get the correct parent legitimately.

13 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

if the appropriate parent holds an everstone, it would be the same as the parent. (Kantonian and Unovan respectively)
Else, it would be Galarian variant.

However, you wouldn't be able to breed an Alolan Vulpix or Kantonian Ponyta presently, for example, cause you can't get the correct parent legitimately.

Just got back home and it works. Thanks!