How do I load up wonder cards (wc8) on PKHex?

Irina

10 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

You can't. Starting from LGPE, you can't inject wonder cards to collect in game.

PKHeX however, does have a function that can convert a wonder card to a Pokemon (any version).
Use PKHeX's built-in Mystery Gift database.

What if the gift I want isn't a Pokemon, but an item? Like the leather bag, track suit, etc...
https://projectpokemon.org/home/files/category/203-generation-8/

Just now, theSLAYER said:

1. The pages to those clothing sets already say that PKHeX doesn't support it yet.
2. Wait for PKHeX to support a "all legal clothes" option

Oh, I see! Sorry, my bad! I'm assuming there also isn't a way to edit the adventure start date? Thanks!

• 1 month later...
On 11/26/2019 at 3:16 PM, theSLAYER said:

You can't. Starting from LGPE, you can't inject wonder cards to collect in game.

PKHeX however, does have a function that can convert a wonder card to a Pokemon (any version).
Use PKHeX's built-in Mystery Gift database.

Sorry if this sounds a dumb question, but does the game (Shield/Sword) itself store (either locally or not) any wonder card information for receiving the mistery gifts like the old gens?

I'm asking it because if the game has a trace or record of any wonder card data but you suddenly have a pokemon (pk8 or wc8) which doesn't match such data, wouldn't it be flagged..or an obvious case of cheating?

Doesn't store the wonder cards itself, but probably does store the wonder card records (which is why you can check mystery gifts in your game).

Well you can receive the mon via trade, so that's a thing.
(I know the save has a poke trade file tho, but so far they don't see to update)

Whatever the case, use at your own risk.

• 4 months later...
On 5/23/2020 at 1:41 PM, LeyendaV said:

But what if the wc contains items instead?

If you received an event whereby the event gave items,
the item (not the card) will be added straight to your Bag.
(Like how the mons are added straight to your box)

If you want to give yourself that event, then same thing, just add the items straight to your bag.

Item wonder cards are presenting for research and documentation.
Maybe some day they'll be a public method to distribute them locally or something..