Need HELP.. Citra Pokemon Sun save file

Hi... I load the game and it tells you it's corrupted. I look over many site, and i get this one which said that use PKHeX can fix it. I already use that, but when I load the game with new save data, Citra still tell me its corrupted. I dont want to play game from a start.. Can someone help me?

sorry for the english, its not my language.

main

24 minutes ago, Thachan said:

Hi... I load the game and it tells you it's corrupted. I look over many site, and i get this one which said that use PKHeX can fix it. I already use that, but when I load the game with new save data, Citra still tell me its corrupted. I dont want to play game from a start.. Can someone help me?

sorry for the english, its not my language.

main 431.5 kB · 0 downloads

Does the save load on PKHeX?

1 hour ago, Thachan said:

Thats why I need help. I cant play that save file in Citra.

what happens if you delete the main and play the game?

edit: for the record, there is nothing wrong with the save; it loads fine for me. :)
image.png

The issue is definitely on your side, either with where it's saved on Citra (maybe wrong folder?) or something else.

This is beyond PKHeX, however I could try to help you to troubleshoot, but if we exhaust all the standard steps and it doesn't work, then we won't be able to help further, since there's nothing wrong with the save.

why? why I cant open it? I saved it in right folder. Is it not working just in my Citra?

if i delete the error main, i can play citra. but i have to play from the start. well,, I dont want to play it from beginning again.

btw, which version of citra do you use to open it?

Edited by Thachan

6 minutes ago, Thachan said:

if i delete the error main, i can play citra. but i have to play from the start. well,, I dont want to play it from beginning again.

that certainly is odd. Here's a few things you can try (make sure you keep a safe backup of this main elsewhere.

1. Restart the game, play through it and save, then close the Citra fully, then replace the main with the old one, and try to proceed. If this fails

2. Try downloading a different version of Citra (one that is not nightly build) and repeat the first point.

8 minutes ago, Thachan said:

why? why I cant open it?

no clue, but at this stage it appears to be a Citra issue, since there's nothing wrong with the save.

If you think it matters, I walked a few steps in the game, then saved again.
main

okey. I'll try to cek it. Thank you so much 

6 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

Mine is straight from the Citra website. Not sure if you can select which version to download from there.
If it matters, Citra Canary | HEAD-37ff281

I'm so sorry, but I cant fine that number. I can download canary, but it's only canari- .... (4 number). so which one?

that's for pict

Screenshot_1.png

Are you running a rom or an installed cia? There is a possibility that Citra might be emulating the whole secure value bs if you're using a cia.