I'm not new but hi all the same!

Tbird

Well I been lurking here for ages now .. I mean ages lol, I posted a couple times so you might have seen me, maybe not. You might have also seen me on shoddy. :D

Um a bit about me, I'm Tom, feel free to call me by that too :D. I'm 18 and I come here and on the shoddy just to kill time. I'm a guitarist ... so naturally I love music :D.

Um anything you wanna know just ask.

(P's mewtwo this me being active for ya... now lighten up on me in shoddy xD)

Well I been lurking here for ages now .. I mean ages lol, I posted a couple times so you might have seen me, maybe not. You might have also seen me on shoddy. :D

Um a bit about me, I'm Tom, feel free to call me by that too :D. I'm 18 and I come here and on the shoddy just to kill time. I'm a guitarist ... so naturally I love music :D.

Um anything you wanna know just ask.

(P's mewtwo this me being active for ya... now lighten up on me in shoddy xD)

Thanks for returning. Wb to Project Pokemon. I hope you find places to post and not only lurk anymore. And i will see what i can do on shoddy. ;)

That is so nice collection.Well after finding your this comment there is no need for any book reading search of last few years.I like your idea for distributing the books by years.Thats so nice attempts with links.Please continue this type of activity.Thank you for sharing such a nice comment. ans sources

• 1 month later...