Strange thing trying to play online on pokemon battle revolution

Ulitol

Well, i have a little problem with the online mode of Pokemon battle revolution, because it says more or less: alert. some of your pokemon can't fight.

you can think that it's a legality problem, but the legality checker sais my pokemon are "wild NDS or GBA" or "normal NDS or GBA" and i can transfer it normally.

can somebody tell me what's the problem of the pokemon? i think maybe it happens because all are legendary pokemon. i upload it so maybe you can realise whats the problem:

1.pkm

2.pkm

3.pkm

4.pkm

5.pkm

6.pkm

Thank you for your answer

1.pkm

2.pkm

3.pkm

4.pkm

5.pkm

6.pkm

That error comes up when you have a Pokemon that's not hacked well enough to pass the checks. So it is indeed a legality issue.

I've had it come up with that sometimes, but that never comes up anymore with my Pokesav'd Pokemon.

I'll check those files and report back on them.

EDIT: And here's what I've noticed, excluding Trash Byte problems (As I can't check them:)

Kyogre: Probably shouldn't be Type 2, Type 1 would be much better for this.

Raikou: I think XD/Colosseum Pokemon should have FE checked? And Pokemon from those 2 games haven't had an official algorithm yet, so you can't guarantee full legality... but I know they DON'T have Type 2.

Rayquaza: Looks fine.

Arceus: THIS might be the problem. Link Trade? That's impossible for a legal Arceus. I'd suggest making it an Eigakan Arceus, or maybe making it from Hall of Origin...

Darkrai: This might be the prob, too. Same thing as above, Link Trade's impossible.

Mewtwo: Looks fine.

If you fix all that and it still doesn't work, my guesses are:

a) Arceus might be blocking it... but I'm not sure, I've never been able to use my Arceus on PBR.

b) Maybe it's the legendary thing. It shouldn't be, though, I've used all legend teams before with no problem.

Well he does say it's an issue with the online mode so it may not be because of legality altogether because Pokemon get copied offline But then again, I've hardly played Pokemon Battle Revolution so I'm not too sure.

I had a quick look at the Pokemon last night and besides the obvious trash bytes missing, there aren't any major mistakes that I think Pokemon Battle Revolution would notice.

you might want to change raikou to firered raikou unless it has raindance. and colosseum/xd dont have FE

Changing Raikou to be from Fire Red would make it hacked. All the dogs from FR/LG have TERRIBLE IV's due to a glitch. :/

And if you download the XD/Colosseum Pokemon from that collection thread with all of them, they all have FE checked.