Incorrectly transferred from previous generation

zakyron

I used PKSM to transfer several pokémon from gen6 to gen7(this is my save: main) and with the new version of PKHeX several of my pokémon received this flag of illegality saying "Incorrectly transferred from previous generation". Since there are many pokémon, I wanted to know if there is any way I can solve the problem at once. thanks

6 hours ago, zakyron said:

I used PKSM to transfer several pokémon from gen6 to gen7(this is my save: main) and with the new version of PKHeX several of my pokémon received this flag of illegality saying "Incorrectly transferred from previous generation". Since there are many pokémon, I wanted to know if there is any way I can solve the problem at once. thanks

I think this happens cause PKSM doesnt clear up memories properly from Gen 6 and it may not be updating the HT. You would have to use batch editor to fix this.

Edit: It looks like PKHex flagged the resort event status as having the wrong value.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Sabresite said:

I think this happens cause PKSM doesnt clear up memories properly from Gen 6 and it may not be updating the HT. You would have to use batch editor to fix this.

Edit: It looks like PKHex flagged the resort event status as having the wrong value.

2 hours ago, wuxbustah8 said:

Can confirm. Used the batch editor to fix my Pokemon.

=ResortEventStatus=63
.ResortEventStatus=0

I had two where the number the extra bytes were at 61, so I changed those to 0 manually and all worked well. Thank you!

Thanks for the help! It worked! Batch editor is super useful xD

• 1 year later...
11 hours ago, Rukusu said:

I can't get this mew to be legal in pkhex and I need a guide to fix it

151 ★ - ミュウ - 73297942EF72.pk7 232 B · 0 downloads

Given that it's legal in Gen 7, I'm assuming you tried to drop it into a SWSH save.

As there's no official transfer to SWSH at this moment, of course it will be illegal.