Gen 4 .sav not working.

eliixr

Hello.

Yesterday i tried using PkHeX with my Pokemon Diamond .sav (.sav from a R4i). And when i load the .sav file into PkHeX, there is no Pokemons in my boxes, my Trainer informations aren't here (my name, my money, my coordinates... aren't showed), it don't show the Chimchar i have in my team... Please help.

Just now, theSLAYER said:

also empty.

i don't even know what is happening, i just deleted my old pokemon diamond save in my r4, i restarted the game, and this is the .sav file that comes from my r4, but i even tried to get a a .sav file from dsimenu++ on 3ds and it's the same result, the save is empty

1 minute ago, eliixr said:

i don't even know what is happening, i just deleted my old pokemon diamond save in my r4, i restarted the game, and this is the .sav file that comes from my r4, but i even tried to get a a .sav file from dsimenu++ on 3ds and it's the same result, the save is empty

sounds like you're not saving properly in-game or something.

either that or your R4 is missing some patch or something.
Try running it on a different firmware, or an added CFW on the R4 itself (like Wood for R4, for example)

7 minutes ago, eliixr said:

saving properly in-game? what does it means? i saved my game wrong?

I've edited my message before you replied, and added a few lines.

First, make sure your R4 "save/battery" settings is correct. (Flash 512mb I think?)
Then, save in-game twice, before turning off the NDS/3DS.

Finally, copy the save to your desktop, then see if it shows anything in PKHeX.
In any case, proceed to check if your save remains when you relaunch the game from your R4

6 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

I've edited my message before you replied, and added a few lines.

First, make sure your R4 "save/battery" settings is correct. (Flash 512mb I think?)
Then, save in-game twice, before turning off the NDS/3DS.

Finally, copy the save to your desktop, then see if it shows anything in PKHeX.
In any case, proceed to check if your save remains when you relaunch the game from your R4

umm, i don't have any "save/battery" setting in my R4 (i have a r4ids.cn r4i gold 3ds rts)