Poochyena Breeding

Okami

Hey everyone, I've been in a breeding fix lately...poochyena this time.

As of right now I've got 120 newly-hatched babies in the PC, 4 whole boxes full! :o

My question is, because I'm none too good with it, what are the best natures to look out for to train in attack? I've been doing research and it seems Adamant is the best way to go...but I need other opinions, too.

And where might I go to EV train the pups?

And should I use an exp. share or a power bracer while training?

(I attempted to EV train a poochyena before...and failed. That's why I've got the bracer)

All pups have the same moveset: Tackle, Thunder Fang, Dark Pulse, and Crunch.

Help please!! :)

And if I missed anything more, please fill me in. I want to make these puppies powerful!

IamnotobsessedIswear!!

well are you planning on evolving the pups? if so then

moveset- Crunch, Sucker Punch, Return, Fire Fang

nature-adamant

EVs- 6 HP, 252 Attack, 252 Speed

it would be helpful with either items but for battle your Mightyena needs to hold a Choice Band

Hey everyone, I've been in a breeding fix lately...poochyena this time.

As of right now I've got 120 newly-hatched babies in the PC, 4 whole boxes full! :o

My question is, because I'm none too good with it, what are the best natures to look out for to train in attack? I've been doing research and it seems Adamant is the best way to go...but I need other opinions, too.

And where might I go to EV train the pups?

And should I use an exp. share or a power bracer while training?

(I attempted to EV train a poochyena before...and failed. That's why I've got the bracer)

All pups have the same moveset: Tackle, Thunder Fang, Dark Pulse, and Crunch.

Help please!! :)

And if I missed anything more, please fill me in. I want to make these puppies powerful!

IamnotobsessedIswear!!

Well you are correct with the nature so I would give you an A+ for your good nature research. have it hold the power bracer and make sure that the baby puppy is in the first slot on your party so that you can switch it out right a way to a more powerful poke. I'd go to route 215 at nighttime and battle kricketunes only! Also, bibarels are good too but I'd go with kriketunes.

I hoped this helped you:D

:bidoof::bidoof::bidoof::bidoof::bidoof::bidoof::bidoof::bidoof::bidoof::bidoof::bidoof::bidoof::bidoof::bidoof::bidoof::bidoof::bidoof::bidoof::bidoof::bidoof::bidoof::bidoof::bidoof:

It doesn't matter whether he fights Kricketune or Bibarel. They both give 2 Attack EVs. In fact, practically speaking, Bidoof are easier to kill because they don't know Sing.

But :bidoof: doesn't give to EV points to the attack stat which bibarel and kricketune do. So your little :bidoof: isn't worth the time of day battling. Plus :bidoof: gives one EV point towards HP not Atk so why battle if you are raising the Atk stat and not the HP? It begs the question "Am I a pokemon?" well not really I just wanted to say that.

Oh, well I was just trying to back up Turtlekid2. I guess it doesn't matter really whether someone calls a pokemon a boy or a girl since they dont know the gender.:P

Yeah. That's why I miss back in the day when the only pokemon with gender were the Nidoreans....

It was so much easier!

So kriketunes and bibarel? With Power Bracer, first slot of the party, pull out and use a stronger pokemon to kill. That right? And it's every 4 points they gain that adds 1 EV, correct?

Any other natures worth raising? I know there was a list I ran by the other day on all of the natures and what they brought to the table and what they subtracted from, but I can not for the life of me remember where I found it. (If anyone knows, give me the link?)

its not that hard really just go to the pokemon, there will the the pic of the poke then bars concerning its base stats, then the item and what nature it should be, then its recommended move set and in what ev's to train it in