Archived Sticky: Event Contribution Collection

Sabresite

There are serious mistakes. I confirmed that your data were made by yourself or someone, not received in legal. Please do not post the data that made by someone using some tool. I tihink you can understand what I said. blah blash blah
1) Legal hasn't been updated for newer Events nor BW.

2) Where's the Confirmation? I don't see any.

3) I never post fake Events. If I ever did post anything I didn't think was right, I would've placed a WIP tag like I've done for past Events.

ktnxby

I've removed both of the newer files. Excluding the Wonder Card ID mix up that there might be. I noticed with my Hiroshima one that it had a space at the end of the OT, which shouldn't be. And this was with all the files that I had submitted with Hiroshima. I'll resubmit them when I can double check the Wonder Cards. The one above might be right though.

I apologize. If I saw this error earlier, I wouldn't of submitted them in. This is the only Event that has been very confusing for me.

Please note that those kind of error are artificial, not accidents.

Those are obiously hackes.

Your excuse you did before for me cannot be erase.

If you would not do those by yourself, please check the source of information and data before posting.

I know your source person(Japanese) of the information.

I suggest everyone calm down.

Submissions by users are exactly how we obtain events on this site. In fact, we started from people who had actually gone to events in person, and THAT was our basis of confirmation.

Two facts to consider in this situation:

Tomopyapya is a Japanese user.

Nigoli gets his events from Japanese websites, not in person. We know we can trust Nigoli as he marks anything he has edited himself with his own event knowledge with his WIP tag, but we can't verify what has/hasn't been done to the files before he gets them. While we generally get the real deal from such communities, it is entirely possible that they have simply been fabricated using the data from previous Trade for Evolution once the ID and OT were known. We've done similar things in the past at this very site, generating a pseudo pgt file based off of a single pokemon from a very rare event (for example). It is entirely possible that some of the Trade for Evolution WC files floating around in Japanese communities are merely modifications (perhaps even the Birthday Tabunne, as well, as those would not be hard to do at all)...

Which leads me to the bottom line:

We have no way of knowing. The fact that Tomopyapya has brought it to our attention is something I welcome.

I live nowhere near Hiroshima and did not have time to attend the Yokohama event (or the ones in Tokyo that were nearby) so even I cannot verify anything.

We will need to investigate further and compare WC files to other WC files in order to determine which one is real, and which one(s) are not.

I'm not blaming anyone here, but everyone needs to calm down and look at the possibilities.

Thank you, Tomopyapya.

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?5164-Event-Contribution-Collection&p=104218&viewfull=1#post104218 <- Ritsumeikan University ~ Kinugasa Campus & Shizuoka University ~ Hamamatsu Campus have been added to my Trade for Evolution! contribution.

Kyoto University

Teikyo University

Meiji University

Rikkyo University

Nanzan University

Osaka City University

Chuo University

Hosei University

Meiji Gakuin University

Tokai University

Waseda University

Ritsumeikan University ~ Biwako-Kusatsu Campus

Komazawa University

Osaka University

Ryukoku University ~ Hukakusa Campus

Ritsumeikan University ~ Kinugasa Campus

Shizuoka University ~ Hamamatsu Campus

I will not blame anyone of you, because I am less experienced than you, but the pokemon posted by Nigola not match with the ones on PokéPedia: gender. Pokemon that need to be female are male and vis-versa.

I just want to know if this is normal ?

Nigola do not particularly think that I blame you, I admire your work;)

Thanks

I will not blame anyone of you, because I am less experienced than you, but the pokemon posted by Nigola not match with the ones on PokéPedia: gender. Pokemon that need to be female are male and vis-versa.

I just want to know if this is normal ?

Nigola do not particularly think that I blame you, I admire your work;)

Thanks

is this it:

http://www.pokepedia.fr/index.php/Accueil

??

i see you're in morocco, so you likely speak french, right? the official language on this pokepedia wiki is french.

Such as?

If you are referring to the recent Trade for Evolution events, the gender is random for each one.

Meaning this Pokepedia (which I've never heard of) is probably not a very reliable source of information.

Poképedia is a kind of specialized wikipedia pokemon.

Personally I trust them. http://www.pokepedia.fr/index.php/Liste_des_Pok%C3%A9mon_distribu%C3%A9s_en_2010 >> everything down !

What about your sources ?

is this it:

http://www.pokepedia.fr/index.php/Accueil

??

i see you're in morocco, so you likely speak french, right? the official language on this pokepedia wiki is french.

Yes we speak great frensh but our official language is Arabic ;)

But there is English version on pokepedia : http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Nintendo_event_Pok%C3%A9mon_in_2010

Poképedia is a kind of specialized wikipedia pokemon.

Personally I trust them. http://www.pokepedia.fr/index.php/Liste_des_Pok%C3%A9mon_distribu%C3%A9s_en_2010 >> everything down !

What about your sources ?

Too much information listed on this page, most Mystery Gift events do not specify a gender unless in an extremely rare case if they do, or if the species dictates. Besides, I have a few of these Trade for Evolution pokemon on my mess save, and they are indeed random.