tsibley13

[ORAS REQUEST] Event Shiny Beldum

Hey guys, I just started playing Alpha Sapphire because I finally got my own N3DS! The thing is I'd really love to get that event Beldum that I missed. Any chance I can request a genned one here? Any help would be very appreciated.

My Friend Code is: 

Pokemon Species: Beldum

Held Item: Metagrossite

Level: 5

Ability: Clear Body

Nickname (If wanted): Colossus

Trainer ID (If specific): 11214

Secret ID (If specific): Any

Shiny (Yes or No): Yes

Egg (Yes or No): No

Nature: Serious

Pokérus Status: None

Pokéball Captured In: Cherish Ball

EV Stats: 0/0/0/0/0/0

IV Stats: 15/15/15/15/15/15

Ribbons (If any): Classic Ribbon

Location/Date Met: "An online present. Apparently had a fateful encounter at Lv. 5" / January 14th 2015

Location/Date Hatched (If an Egg): None

Friend Code (If Trading): My FC is 1693-6537-9180 and I don't know if anyone could trade it me but that would be perfect! :) thanks in advance

I can help you , my FC is 1908-3660-4711 . But you should know , mystery gift pokemon can not be nicknamed by player , and are you sure that you want a serious Beldum instead of Jolly with 6V AS252 ?

• Like 1

On 05/12/2017 at 10:27 AM, Lessangel said:

I can help you , my FC is 1908-3660-4711 . But you should know , mystery gift pokemon can not be nicknamed by player , and are you sure that you want a serious Beldum instead of Jolly with 6V AS252 ?

Thank you so much! I already added your FC and yeah, just a Serious nature Beldum. I totally forgot about the nickname restriction though... Thanks for the heads up, I really just want a Beldum just like the one I'd receive during the event, Steven's Beldum and no nickname. :P

1 minute ago, tsibley13 said:

Thank you so much! I already added your FC and yeah, just a Serious nature Beldum. I totally forgot about the nickname restriction though... Thanks for the heads up, I really just want a Beldum just like the one I'd receive during the event, Steven's Beldum and no nickname. :P

Okay,can you be online now?

4 minutes ago, Lessangel said:

I am online in OR now ,, but I can't find you ,,, what's you name ?,,

Trade complete, just perfect! Thank you so much :) I'm in debt with you! 

3 hours ago, Power06 said:

Hi? Can i have a shiny jolly beldum? Please? =(

you wanna a shiny jolly beldum , in which version , a alola beldum or kalos beldum , and your friends code , i give it to you

Edited by Lessangel
  • Like 1

Alola version on my pokemon ultra moon sir =) My fc is 0834-6784-3164 Thank you very very much sir! =D

18 hours ago, Lessangel said:

you wanna a shiny jolly beldum , in which version , a alola beldum or kalos beldum , and your friends code , i give it to you

Can i get it now sir? 

21 hours ago, Lessangel said:

I added your fc sir. Please add me too to get shiny jolly nature beldum. Thank you very much sir! ='D

2 hours ago, Power06 said:

I added your fc sir. Please add me too to get shiny jolly nature beldum. Thank you very much sir! ='D

and what is your fc , Only add FC to each other to become friends , and I lived in UTC+8 , we may have different time ,....

8 hours ago, Lessangel said:

and what is your fc , Only add FC to each other to become friends , and I lived in UTC+8 , we may have different time ,....

My fc is 0834-6784-3164 i live in UTC +8:00 to sir. Im in Philippines =) I add your fc sr now add me too =) Thanks

6 hours ago, Power06 said:

My fc is 0834-6784-3164 i live in UTC +8:00 to sir. Im in Philippines =) I add your fc sr now add me too =) Thanks

Okay, I already added your fc. When be online ? Now? Or at 7 pm

6 hours ago, Power06 said:

oh , it can be trade on GTS more simpler , put a Caterpie Between level 11 and 20 to Request a beldum , Tell me when finished and send me a screenshot, I will go to exchange

Edited by Lessangel

6 hours ago, Lessangel said:

oh , it can be trade on GTS more simpler , put a Caterpie Between level 11 and 20 to Request a beldum , Tell me when finished and send me a screenshot, I will go to exchange

I deposit my female magikarp on GTS sir. Sorry i dont have a caterpie.. My IGN is 'nekz' on Pokemon Sun. Thanks sir =') 

1521293976645444315563.jpg

21 hours ago, Lessangel said:

what you want else

A shiny english froakie timid nature 6IV sir. Can you change the OT And ID Number? 

1 hour ago, Lessangel said:

yes i can change , and what OT and TID/SID Should I Change to

OT: nekz ID Number: 621549 A US shiny timid protean froakie 6IV Sir and a Shiny adamant no guard machop thanks =)