HGSS trades and offers thread

derrick

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh well darkvampiure do you have any shinys?

thank you Aarux i love the sucune!!!

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

added more pokemon iam looking for to the list and added the mysterys egg unhatched to my offers list

Sorry, but you don't really know for certain that this Flying Pikachu is actual. ESPECIALLY if it is one that showed up from the GTS.

You have no idea what the moveset for FLying Pikachu is supposed to be, do you? SOmeone could have just taken a normal Pikachu and added Fly to the end of the movelist.

Be warned, any who want to trade for it.

Hence why I said, 'I'm not sure if it's legal.'

Does anyone know what a real one looks like?

EDIT: I found a bit of info on the Pikachu...

Pikachu

Lvl 10

@ちいさなキノコ (Tiny Mushroom)

でんきショック thundershock

なきごえ growl

しっぽをふる tail whip

でんじば thunder wave

Pikachu

Lvl 13

@ひめりのみ (a berry)

じたばた (flail)

てだすけ (helping hand)

でんげきは (shockwave)

でんじば (thunder wave)

^ Those are normal Pikachu.

And this bit on the different ones.

-The one I got with Volt Tackle (and 3 other moves that I can't remember)

-One with Fly (and 3 other moves that I don't know)

-One with Surf, Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave and Quick Attack

Maybe that helps.

i wonder how many trainers in kanto looked and saw a flying pikachu xD

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

ive compared it with dousons of pokewalker pikachu in my soulsilver

all which i cought my self!

its really real looking to me

Like I said.

Someone could have taken a NORMAL Pokewalker Pikachu and added FLY to it. THat way, it WOULD look identical to the ones you have. Or they could have made up an entire moveset.

You (and I both) do NOT know what the Flying Pikachu moveset is supposed to be. I caught another "rare" Pikachu (not flying) and it had TWO special moves.

---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

Hence why I said, 'I'm not sure if it's legal.'

Does anyone know what a real one looks like?

EDIT: I found a bit of info on the Pikachu...

^ Those are normal Pikachu.

And this bit on the different ones.

Maybe that helps.

As for the "normal" ones... None of the Pikachu I've caught look like that.

As for the "normal" ones... None of the Pikachu I've caught look like that.

Really? Every single Pikachu I've gotten are like those, the only exceptions being that Flying one and ones with only 3 moves. Odd.

And that's a good idea, derrick. Try not to pass it around until we have some more info on it.

EDIT: One last piece of information I found on Smogon.

It seems that the number of (!) patches that you go through has an effect on the moves a PokeWalker Pokemon has; on the Yellow Forest (Wi-Fi event) course:

One (!) yielded a Lv.10 Pikachu @Oran Berry missing Thunder Wave.

Two (!) yielded a Lv.10 Pikachu @TinyMushroom with the appropriate moveset for its level.

One variety of two (!) and a (!!) gave a Lv.13 Pikachu @Leppa Berry, with Flail (New egg move), Helping Hand (Platinum tutor), Shock Wave (Usually TM or bred on), and Thunder Wave. Three of the four have been this variety.

Another of the two (!) and a (!!) had me encounter a Lv.12 Pikachu @Sitrus Berry, with Volt Tackle (Egg move), Fake Out (Egg move), ThunderShock and Growl. One of the four has been this variety.

One variety of two (!), a (!!), and a (!!!) gave a Lv.14 Pikachu @Lum Berry, with Surf, Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, and Quick Attack.

I presume the two (!), a (!!), and a (!!!) will give a Pikachu with Fly amongst its moves.

Copying the Pikachu from my other PokeWalker, registered to my SoulSilver version, to my HeartGold has only given me (!)-variety movesets, regardless of what the actual (!) encounter was.