Wondercards

lordoftartarus

Hi Folks,

As most of you are no doubt aware, there's a promotion for the West, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Oceanic countries in which every few weeks, an Ash Pikachu wearing a cap is being distributed via Mystery Gift.

I have got two 3DS consoles, and both Sun/Moon games, however, I was wondering if instead of restarting my adventure on one of the games, then transferring to Pokemon Bank, if there's a way using PkHex to trick the Mystery Gift servers into thinking you hadn't used the "PIKACHU20" code?

I tried deleting my Original Cap Pikachu wondercard from the database, but that didn't trick the servers... so I guess really, I'm wanting to confirm that the servers store data as well which means I'll have to manually start a new adventure, or if Pkhex does have a way of bypassing the checks and tricking the servers?

I hope that made sense lol. Thanks for your help :)

@lordoftartarus

You said "Pkhex" which (I hope) implies that you have access to a hacked 3ds.

If not, D: Sowwys forgive me.

If so, Have you tried importing the Pokemon Wondercard from here?

You can put this in-place of your other now-deleted WC which should trigger the delivery man to give you another Pikachu.

Since the other caps aren't out yet,If you want them,you should wait until we have it on here or PkHex has it on it's own servers.

Here is an English (not language but game region like America for ex.) Original Ash Hat Pikachu WC7FULL file.

I hope I helped!

Any further questions? Ask me!

• 1 month later...

I've restarted the game so many times now... just so I could grab a legitimate cap Pikachu for all the different regions...

I hope that the Ultra Sun and Moon intros are a lot shorter... I don't think I can deal with going through the same half-hour to an hour long intro in standard Sun and Moon, ever again...

• Like 1

If you have two 3ds and 2 games this will allow to safely get any event pokémon without nintendo being able to know you did anything.

- Game A: that with your main savefile
- Game B: backup save and start new game

1.- Insert special pikachu wondercardswith pkhex into GAME B.
2.- Receive special pikachu
3.- Local trade to main savegame
4.- Repeate step 1
5.- Restore original savegame into gameB

There's no way you'll get banned this way since nintendo can only know you traded a pokémon with someone. I guess you could probably use a single game and the pokébank, I doubt they  addded that much security checks. You could use this method and a region changed emunand to get other region event pokémon too.