Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver (U)/(J) Action Replay Codes

Fallen

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Heya,
My brothers and I want to play through heartgold and soulsilver but with our own handpicked starters. One brother wants to start with a shiny dratini, while I want to start with a porygon and my other brother is still deciding what he wants (possibly another shiny as well). Is there a code that might make this idea possible? Whether it be a code that modifies Elm's starters directly or just a code that replaces the first pokemon in the party? 

I'm trying to stay away from wild pokemon codes..

Does anyone have any ideas?

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Can I request codes involving Safari Zone for the Japanese versions of HGSS?

Especially the "All Safari Blocks" & "Max Level Safari Blocks".

I think I remembered using those codes for JPN HGSS last 2012, but I dunno how I got them since it was years ago. When checking the latest usrcheat.dat, it still doesn't have the Safari Codes for Japanese HGSS. It seems all languages have codes for Safari Zones, except Japanese :(

Been searching in Google, but no luck.

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm pretty sure I read that somewhere. I'm attempting to do this as legally as possible. I know how to use the GTS to get Pokémon using fakeGTS, but I'm looking for the Action Replay Pokémon HGSS codes.

However, thank you for the post! Any attention paid to this issue is beneficial.