creating legit Gen3 pokemon?

reficul4477

Okay so im trying to generate, from scratch, a shiny kyogre, groudon and rayquaza. these pokemon are only available as shiny from gen 3. im using emerald, however if i try to use the ones i have so far in rated special battle, it tells me that something is wrong with one of my pokemon (being on of these 3)

i was wondering if anyone have detailed information on how to make these legit. i would love to pull out a shiny primal kyogre or groudon in rated battles :P

48 minutes ago, reficul4477 said:

i was wondering if anyone have detailed information on how to make these legit. i would love to pull out a shiny primal kyogre or groudon in rated battles :P

Read:

Also, excerpt I'm pointing you towards:

What we do not allow using significantly hacked Pokémon for (will result in infractions if you do any of these):

• Online battles against unsuspecting opponents
  • Random Match-ups
  • Trading with GTS
  • Trading through Wonder Trade

What we especially do not allow using significantly hacked Pokémon for (will result in an instant ban if you do any of these):

• Tournaments (official or otherwise)

and

*Please note that when we say "significantly hacked", we mean that a Pokemon's immutable state has changed. Any illegal Pokémon (that is, any Pokémon that cannot ever be obtained using official methods) is also considered "significantly hacked". If official legality checks determine a Pokémon of yours is hacked, then it qualifies as "significantly hacked", and falls under the policy outlined above. Examples of edits that define significantly hacked Pokémon include:

• Species
  • PID
  • IVs (At least, until Sun/Moon are released) Sun/Moon hyper training doesn't modify IVs
  • Poké-ball
  • OT

Since what you're asking for clearly infringes these points, I'm locking this thread.
I'm letting you go with just a warning, in case you aren't aware of the rules.