61 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

jojo12100    242

So here the new challenge and I need a team for that.

To do: Catch or at less recreate the Totem Pokemon and allies/uncatchable pokemon in Sun Moon.

 

What do we need: 2 people in charge of RAM dump Pokemon Sun/Moon + 2 people in charge of finding the location of the wild pokemon + a memory viewer or recreate them.

There is a lot of work to do, we need everyone help because it'll take time and it's harder than most of our precedent challenges.

 

Obtained: Gumchoos (T), Raticate (T), Whishiwashi(T), Alomomola(A), Salazzle(T), Shiinotic(O), Parasect(O), Lurantis(T), Nihilego(O), Vikavolt(T), Mimikyu(T), Kommo-o(T),Scizor(A) and from the demo Hakamo-o(T), Rockruff(A) and Pikachu from the Professor(O)

T=Totem A=Ally O=Other

The Gumchoos (T), Whishiwash(T), Alomomola(A) and Salazzle(T) were obtained by @thaleskpl

The demo Halamo-o(T) the Rockruff(A) the Raticate(T), the Shiinotic(O) the Lurantis(T), the Parasect(O), the Nihilego(O), the Vikavolt(T) the Mimikyu(T) the Scizor(A) and the Kommo-o(T) by me ^^

The Pikachu by @theSLAYER

Hope you'll help us to get the others.


 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
theSLAYER    1205
3 hours ago, jojo12100 said:

So here the new challenge and I need a team for that.

To do: Catch or at less recreate the Totem Pokemon and allies/uncatchable pokemon in Sun Moon.

 

What do we need: 2 people in charge of RAM dump Pokemon Sun/Moon + 2 people in charge of finding the location of the wild pokemon + a memory viewer or recreate them.

There is a lot of work to do, we need everyone help because it'll take time and it's harder than most of our precedent challenges.

 

Wanted: Gumchoos (T), Raticate (T), Whishiwashi(T), Alomomola(A), Salazzle(T), Shiinotic(O), Parasect(O), Lurantis(T), Vikavolt(T), Mimikyu(T), kommo-o(T), Scizor(A) and from the demo Hakamo-o(T), Rockruff(A) and Pikachu

Rockruff(A) and Pikachu from the demo isn't difficult.
If you save the demo, and don't replay it, it can be extracted from the save on PKHeX.
The demo overwrites your party upon reloading the game.
Demo saving is done at will by going to item old man and Mahalo trail

Hakamo-o (T) is going to be as tedious as other Totems, as can't catch Totem during trial.

I'll say it'll be easier if people can find the script that is enabled, and stop that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Garblon    11
33 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Rockruff(A) and Pikachu from the demo isn't difficult.
If you save the demo, and don't replay it, it can be extracted from the save on PKHeX.
The demo overwrites your party upon reloading the game.
Demo saving is done at will by going to item old man and Mahalo trail

Hakamo-o (T) is going to be as tedious as other Totems, as can't catch Totem during trial.

I'll say it'll be easier if people can find the script that is enabled, and stop that.

Someone that's currently working on the Pokemon sun & moon ntr plugins actually found a way to catch totem Pokemon in the full game. If someone records how the plugin does this, then we could probably create similar codes/cheats for the special demo version.

Edited by Garblon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jojo12100    242
10 hours ago, Garblon said:

Someone that's currently working on the Pokemon sun & moon ntr plugins actually found a way to catch totem Pokemon in the full game. If someone records how the plugin does this, then we could probably create similar codes/cheats for the special demo version.

Great do you have a link to that plugin?

@theSLAYER Yeah, definitively Hakamo-o(T) and its ally Rockruff will be the hardest one to get.

You two will you be on the team?

Edited by jojo12100

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
theSLAYER    1205
47 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

Great do you have a link to that plugin?

@theSLAYER Yeah, definitively Hakamo-o(T) and its ally Rockruff will be the hardest one to get.

You two will you be on the team?

I've got a N3DS,

as Long as there's the plugin, getting them wouldn't be a problem.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Garblon    11
1 hour ago, theSLAYER said:

I've got a N3DS,

as Long as there's the plugin, getting them wouldn't be a problem.

Here's the link to the plugin: https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-pokémon-sumocheatmenu.455365/

On closer inspection, the plugin only allows you to catch trial pokemon...

I also found this: https://gbatemp.net/threads/pokemon-sun-and-moon-demo-ntr-plugin.445880/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jojo12100    242
31 minutes ago, Garblon said:

Here's the link to the plugin: https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-pokémon-sumocheatmenu.455365/

On closer inspection, the plugin only allows you to catch trial pokemon...

I also found this: https://gbatemp.net/threads/pokemon-sun-and-moon-demo-ntr-plugin.445880/

Ok thanks so with this plugin we can catch the Parasect/Shiinotic. But in order to catch the Totem ones and the demo ones we still have to dump RAM (only for N3DS so).

Can you do that @theSLAYER ? Or anyone interested? I have Old3DS it doesn't work unfortunately (I want so much to help :()

After that 2 methods: Apply the RAM sequence to a wild poke like I did for Ghost Marowak or recreate them..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jojo12100    242

@Garblon If you have a N3DS, can Dump RAM too your help is welcome.

Unfortunately I'm not able to do anything more for now, except waiting for help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Garblon    11
31 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

@Garblon If you have a N3DS, can Dump RAM too your help is welcome.

Unfortunately I'm not able to do anything more for now, except waiting for help.

I'l see what I can do...

(I'm running out of space (500mb) & I already have 300 apps on the home menu, but if I can help then I probably will)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jojo12100    242
8 minutes ago, Garblon said:

I'l see what I can do...

(I'm running out of space (500mb) & I already have 300 apps on the home menu, but if I can help then I probably will)

Export one Ram, send it to your computer, delete it, and dump again ^^

But you need a new Sun/Moon save for that (or new demo).

You can send ram dump here to us too. Like that somebody can use my method to catch them or we can recreat them.

Edited by jojo12100
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jojo12100    242

Using Ram dump method as I used here will be a faster method. But we need someone with a N3DS to do RAM Dump.

Nobody interested?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
theSLAYER    1205
2 hours ago, jojo12100 said:

Using Ram dump method as I used here will be a faster method. But we need someone with a N3DS to do RAM Dump.

Nobody interested?

I can do a ram dump,
but what process are we dumping from,
and do you know which offset to find the information from in the ram dump?

Ram dumps can get big, so I rather not send it.
I'll rather find the information then send that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jojo12100    242
8 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

I can do a ram dump,
but what process are we dumping from,
and do you know which offset to find the information from in the ram dump?

Ram dumps can get big, so I rather not send it.
I'll rather find the information then send that.

To determine the offset, dump RAM in front of a wild poke, then catch it, save the game, find the PID of the pokemon, then search the PID in the dump RAM file. That's how I did for B2W2. The offset changes according the region of the game(USS/JAP/EUR/KOR) and the game itself (SUN/MOON).

I don't understand your first question sorry about the process.

Edited by jojo12100

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
theSLAYER    1205
6 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

To determine the offset, dump RAM in front of a wild poke, then catch it, save the game, find the PID of the pokemon, then search the PID in the dump RAM file. That's how I did for B2W2. The offset changes according the region of the game(USS/JAP/EUR/KOR) and the game itself (SUN/MOON).

I don't understand your first question sorry about the process.

While doing ram dump in PID, There's various processes to dump from.

for oras, it's usually boss or Sango-1

i Guess I'm just dumping from sun/moon process.

so after grabbing that offset, fight totem and dump totem from that offset, is that right?

would it be in same format as pk7?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jojo12100    242
36 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

While doing ram dump in PID, There's various processes to dump from.

for oras, it's usually boss or Sango-1

i Guess I'm just dumping from sun/moon process.

so after grabbing that offset, fight totem and dump totem from that offset, is that right?

would it be in same format as pk7?

Yes, that's right.

For the format I don't think in Gen5 there were in .pkm format 220 bytes like Party Pokemon so there will be a conversion step to do.

Edit: They were encrypted too.

For that, we have to understand how the game proceed when a wild pokemon is caught and sent to PC.

Edited by jojo12100

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jojo12100    242

Another possibility is to directly edit the memory viewer like I did for Ghost Marowak. It'll be more laborious but we can directly export the files like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
theSLAYER    1205
6 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

@theSLAYER Tell us if you find the offset (what game/version) like that other people will be able to help us.

sure.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jojo12100    242

Still hope helping hands (+ if you know how to dump RAM in O3DS 11.0 I will be thankful like that I can help too)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
theSLAYER    1205
18 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

No news @theSLAYER @Garblon ?

If you know how can I dump RAM in old3DS I'll be able to contribute too.

As far as I know, ram dump can be done via NTR on PC.

However, I don't think NTR and Pokemon Sun/Moon can function together on O3DS,
cause the O3DS does a mini reboot before playing SM, hence disabling NTR.

There is no workaround around this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jojo12100    242
1 minute ago, theSLAYER said:

As far as I know, ram dump can be done via NTR on PC.

However, I don't think NTR and Pokemon Sun/Moon can function together on O3DS,
cause the O3DS does a mini reboot before playing SM, hence disabling NTR.

There is no workaround around this.

Ok, thanks. And in your side did you discover the offset location? Did you have try some dump?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
theSLAYER    1205
39 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

Ok, thanks. And in your side did you discover the offset location? Did you have try some dump?

Nope I've had other priorities, so I've yet to get around to doing this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jojo12100    242

Found today that a real-time editor exists for Gen6 called PKMN NTR thanks to @Fadx  Here

I also found that someone actually created a .plg that can change your wild pokemon so if we analyse it maybe we'll find the offset location and other usefull informations? Here

Hope that somebody wants to help us so much

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.