Kanto Starters - VC Mew Gen 1-7

Scottus

Hi, folks. I obtained these for myself with PKHex and thought others might be interested, so I figured I'd share them here.

This is the UK VC event Mew that RupeeClock posted in this thread, along with one each of the three Kanto starters from immediately after receiving them (no EXP gained). I've included both the PK1 format (extracted from a save file from VC Blue version) and the PK7 format (from Sun version after transferring through Pokémon Bank). Enjoy!

EDIT: The pk7 files have been replaced with versions exported from the latest PKHeX so they should be working now.

001 - BULBASAUR - DFC5.pk1

004 - CHARMANDER - E9D1.pk1

007 - SQUIRTLE - F2FE.pk1

151 - MEW - E4BE.pk1

001 - Bulbasaur - 3B160FEE1B58.pk7

004 - Charmander - 46809E806C01.pk7

007 - Squirtle - D1308F15A82E.pk7

151 - Mew - 0B15F0FFFC96.pk7

Edited by Scottus
Updating pk7 files
  • Like 2

I am very interested for having Gen1 Pokemon in my save but I noticed something. I decided to inject the .pk1 and .pk7 files found on this thread : https://projectpokemon.org/forums/forums/topic/39913-kanto-starters-vc-mew-gen-1-7/

Injecting .pk1 files seems fine except for the geolocation memory. As for the .pk7 file it set the met location to "Zoroark (2)" and the origin game to blank. I also try to inject Pokemon from saves of emulator and it's fine as the first one. Thank you.

Edited by kuronix

4 hours ago, kuronix said:

I am very interested for having Gen1 Pokemon in my save but I noticed something. I decided to inject the .pk1 and .pk7 files found on this thread : https://projectpokemon.org/forums/forums/topic/39913-kanto-starters-vc-mew-gen-1-7/

Injecting .pk1 files seems fine except for the geolocation memory. As for the .pk7 file it set the met location to "Zoroark (2)" and the origin game to blank. I also try to inject Pokemon from saves of emulator and it's fine as the first one. Thank you.

Just for the record,

met location Zororak (2) is based on the location ID save in the file, which is actually correct, if you refer to SM location indexes (meaning said ID is unchanged)

It referenced B2W2 location list because the game ID wasn't recognised by the prev PKHeX version. 

Hence game id is blank because it's not Programmed in (so once again, this value likely isn't modified)

so likely geolocation was the only missing factor 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Just for the record,

met location Zororak (2) is based on the location ID save in the file, which is actually correct, if you refer to SM location indexes (meaning said ID is unchanged)

It referenced B2W2 location list because the game ID wasn't recognised by the prev PKHeX version. 

Hence game id is blank because it's not Programmed in (so once again, this value likely isn't modified)

so likely geolocation was the only missing factor 

Pre-VC-Bank Compatibility PKHeX behavior was if you viewed and set the migrated Pokemon before saving it, it would be stuck in this state even if opened in a newer version of PKHeX.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ReignOfComputer said:

uh ok thanks...so in japan this mew was gived buying the special 2ds with the virtual console game in right? and it can be shiny?

Thanks for letting me know about the update and doing the conversion, ReignOfComputer. I noticed your converted Mew has worse IVs than mine (this one happens to be near-perfect), so I updated the OP with my fixed files now that I have the latest version of PKHeX.

Edited by Scottus
  • Like 1