Looking to trade for my missing berries.

HaxAras

The title says it all. I've tried the only 2 Pokemon trading chats I know. My friends are of no help and I have a trade shop on a forums that's a ghost town. I'm trying to get the missing berries for my collection in. Of course I waited until gen 7 was out and I was nearing 1,000 hours play time to start looking into growing berries and messing with the 0-powers and I haven't even made it past the first gym in ORAS.

If anybody is willing to help me, I have quite a few events, I have a collection of foreign Pokemon and most HA Pokemon.

I have about 30 boxes of events that I can trade and about 25-27 boxes of foreign Pokemon and a checklist of each of them. While I'm trying to collect the Vivillon forms, I have a spare shiny /white one and I wouldn't mind cloning what I do have. So if you could help me get these last few berries I need, I'd be happy to barter with you. 

Edit: I didn't make this checklist. Sorry if it's hard to read. The ones that are black are the ones I have. I only need 1 of each. I can easily grow them after that. 

Hidden abilities
Foreign Pokemon

Trade shop link (Event Pokemon list)

Spoiler

Hidden abilities. 

aPygCPo.png

Spoiler

Foreign Pokemon collection. 

pwVwZVL.png

Y berries.png

Edited by HaxAras

12 minutes ago, thaleskpl said:

I can trade right now, if you could go online. Just woke up from sleeping

Logging on now. 

Edit: I was looking through my junk box yesterday and saw these. Maybe you can find a use for them. I don't battle. 

The legendaries are just overflow from another box and seriously, thank you! Another thing I forgot to mention that I can get is transfer only move Pokemon but I might have trouble with gen 5 transfer moves but the rest I should be able to do. 

Mono6.png

Edited by HaxAras

1 minute ago, thaleskpl said:

No problem! I went nuts on the last week of global link and used so many pokémiles on getting most of those berries and a medal for playing games that now is in oblivion

Wait, I have no idea what Global Link is but I have a ton of Pokemiles. I've never figured out how to use them. 

It was a feature on gen 5 and 6 that had the duration of the gen to access. It included the dream world during the gen 5 era, but that's all I know about it, because I didn't play much of gen 5 during the time it came out.
In the gen 6, you could play minigames, that gave out numerous rewards, using you pokémiles after syncing you game. You could also use them to buy items like max revives and rare candies in a shop that had half the price of those in-game, and during the last 2 weeks of the gen  6 service, the price was halved another time for all shop items and atractions, so you could buy a rare candy for 125 pokémiles instead of 500.
Overall it was a pretty cool service. I just wish the commemorative medals went through like it happened in the gen 5 -> 6 passage.

You can have a look at it in here

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, thaleskpl said:

You can use them in the in-game shop.
In Lumiose City's South Boulevard Pokémon center for x and y and in the northwest of Mauville City for ORAs

Really? That's awesome! Thanks!

Edit: Apparently I'm still missing a few. And I now have 402 rare candies so thanks thalskpl! 

Razz, Bluk, Nanab, Wepear, Pinap, Cornn, Rabuta, Nomel, Spelon, Pamtre, Watmel, Durin, Belue, Coba, Micle, Jaboca, Rowap, 

Y berries.png

Edited by HaxAras

9 minutes ago, thaleskpl said:

Hey, are you the one that has all those mails that you posted the screenshot of in the other thread?
I can trade you the rest of the berries if you go online

Alright, I'll log back on and yeah. I collect in game trade Pokemon and that includes their unique mail. I'm only missing FR/LG Pokemon in every language and their mail and English Emerald mail. I'm also missing the various Colosseum/XD: languages. 

In-game trade mail.png

Mono7.png

Edited by HaxAras

3 minutes ago, thaleskpl said:

I can easily get you the english emerald ones if you're interested

You can if you want to. Emerald is one of my favorite games of all time. I just yesterday deleted my save that I used to load up with all the different language roms. The one I'm more concerned about is FR/LG. I have to play through both games and then get roms in every language and trade for them all. Colosseum/XD: is gonna suck but my Spanish Colosseum hasn't arrived yet. 

Edit: What I'm trying to do is get every in-game trade in every language and every gen at the lowest possible legit level. 

Edited by HaxAras

3 minutes ago, thaleskpl said:

I have a completed leaf green save that has no in-game trade touched. I can get all of them in the different languages if you wish.
I just need to use the save in the different language roms right?

Yep. I just figure out what the lowest legal/legit level these Pokemon can be, and then I just convert some random junk Pokemon into them. 
For example, in Emerald yesterday I had to convert a Zigzagoon and Tentacool into Skitty and Bagon and just lowered their levels to the correct level. Save the game and then load VBA in every language and do the trades. Save game and I personally use Triggers PC to rip the Pokemon from the PC and add them to my collection. 

1 minute ago, thaleskpl said:

I'm almost finishing leaf green, but can't seem to use my english save on the japanese rom. Did you do something to be able to use it or is just an error on my end?

I have no idea honestly. I was able to load my saves on any language rom in the past and then I stopped playing Pokemon for a few months. When I came back in December, I was unable to load my English saves on a Japanese rom and vise versa. 

22 minutes ago, HaxAras said:

I have no idea honestly. I was able to load my saves on any language rom in the past and then I stopped playing Pokemon for a few months. When I came back in December, I was unable to load my English saves on a Japanese rom and vise versa. 

After some research I discovered japanese and non-japanese fire red and leaf green saves are incompatible. Even with this, I'm almost finished at the leaf green in-game trades

2 minutes ago, thaleskpl said:

After some research I discovered japanese and non-japanese fire red and leaf green saves are incompatible. Even with this, I'm almost finished at the leaf green in-game trades

That would explain why I was able to do it originally but when I tried with Fire Red, it failed. Weird. Good thing I never tried to cross-write saves using an R4. 

6 minutes ago, thaleskpl said:

Finished FRLG. The .pk3 files are in the attached zip. If you test it, please say if the Fab Mail that Jynz is holding still works

In-game trades.zip

This is incredible! This is more progress than I made in almost a year. Is there anything I can do to re-pay the favor? Is there anything you need help with?