What do these icons mean?

Hansmurx

Those icons mean the Pokémon has forme data, but there is no sprite for it.

Possible that it's hacked.

A Fletchinder, Butterfree with form data? How can this be?

I did not hack any of these Pokemon. I have catched them with usual Pokeballs ingame. The only thing I did: I cloned Fletchling and trained it, until it evolved to Fletchinder, and so on. But i put the clone into the box and trained the original pokemon. The same with Houndour and the other Pokemon.

A Fletchinder, Butterfree with form data? How can this be?

I did not hack any of these Pokemon. I have catched them with usual Pokeballs ingame. The only thing I did: I cloned Fletchling and trained it, until it evolved to Fletchinder, and so on. But i put the clone into the box and trained the original pokemon. The same with Houndour and the other Pokemon.

Could be that you used another program (like PCHeX++) which erroneously set that data.

I have another question, which does not affect the software itself:

Under "Trainer Info" you can edit "TID" and "SID". Why do we have two trainer ids in a pokemon save?

Which of these IDs is responsible for the condition if a pokemon gets exp. boost or not (because of a different OT).

And which effect has the other one of those IDs?

I have another question, which does not affect the software itself:

Under "Trainer Info" you can edit "TID" and "SID". Why do we have two trainer ids in a pokemon save?

Which of these IDs is responsible for the condition if a pokemon gets exp. boost or not (because of a different OT).

And which effect has the other one of those IDs?

Since Gen III, Secret ID was implemented, and used as part of the formula to determine shininess.

So if either TID or SID or OT Name between a trainer and pokemon not match,

The pokemon will be treated as an outsider Pokemon.

Only Pokemon with all 3 that matches will be considered not as an outsider.