Narwhal and Illithian's Sig Thread

Narwhal

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lol, I can't give any specific directions from looking at it, I normally would try random stuff to try to make it look better. But I suppose you can apply an outer glow of black (or a dark colour) to the text and try the blending options (of the glow) to see which makes it easiest to read.

EDIT: Actually, I don't think that would help because what I mean hard to read is that the font is squished side by side...

Edited by Toffeuy

Well that can pass as a beginner artist, you can start taking requests and i'll back them up if the requester isn't satisfied. We'll have to wait for Narwhal's opinion for you to officially become one but I guess I have the authority to temporarily make you, right Narwhal?

Well that can pass as a beginner artist, you can start taking requests and i'll back them up if the requester isn't satisfied. We'll have to wait for Narwhal's opinion for you to officially become one but I guess I have the authority to temporarily make you, right Narwhal?

Ok, if someone makes a request I will let you decide if you should let me have a go at it :)

I'll try my best.

hey can i have one with these six pokemon

Ninetales, Charizard, Metagross, Cradily, Dragonite and Conkeldurr

not sure which way to put but if you could try have 3 on each side or have them look like they are overlapping with a black background and a neon coloured blue text saying Xenom

Well I sent you 4 a PM before and from my 'Track messages' button, Illithian and Spartan Pikachu still haven't read my message yet, and on Spartan Pikachu's profile, you can see when he was last active. Can't see when Illithian was last active though, he's probably set on Invisible Mode.

And nice job there ieges, but next time remember to not use pokemon with the white pixels. I forgot where you can find a collection of those pictures but you can search a pokemon on Bulbapedia and download the image they have there.

Well I sent you 4 a PM before and from my 'Track messages' button, Illithian and Spartan Pikachu still haven't read my message yet, and on Spartan Pikachu's profile, you can see when he was last active. Can't see when Illithian was last active though, he's probably set on Invisible Mode.

And nice job there ieges, but next time remember to not use pokemon with the white pixels. I forgot where you can find a collection of those pictures but you can search a pokemon on Bulbapedia and download the image they have there.

Thank you! I was going to ask where to find png's. I just used google images. I got photoshop working again though (even though it crashed when I was almost done)

@Xenom: If you want a revised version without those white pixels, tell me and I will gladly redo it for you :)

I've never used that tool, so I wouldn't know. I tend to not let Photoshop do things on it's own though, as with Content-Aware and other similiar features, it tends to mess things up and results in more work than just doing it manually.

can somebody please make me a signature and an avatar, i really like igglybuff and jigglypuff and everything pink lol, as long as its pink, looks cute and sparkly and has Kitty80 on it i will be happy, can you put igglybuff and jigglypuff on my signature but only jigglypuff on my avatar please. i looked at a lot of these and i really like all the art work you guys are doing, i hope you can help me out, thank you.

@ieges: Wow, you're learning really quick. Just note that the avatar might be too big for the forums. PP will automatically reduce its size and that will lower its quality, so it's better if you can crop it down to around at most 120x120 pixels and resize Jigglypuff to make it smaller.

@Narwhal and Sabeta: The time of the year has come where exams are up so i'll be inactive for the next 4-5 weeks. In this time, I won't be able to make sigs so you guys will have to make them yourselves or with ieges. And ieges, you can ask them two for help if you need it. I will be back, but that's gonna be after exams are finished, so until then, good luck! ;)

@ieges: Wow, you're learning really quick. Just note that the avatar might be too big for the forums. PP will automatically reduce its size and that will lower its quality, so it's better if you can crop it down to around at most 120x120 pixels and resize Jigglypuff to make it smaller.

@Narwhal and Sabeta: The time of the year has come where exams are up so i'll be inactive for the next 4-5 weeks. In this time, I won't be able to make sigs so you guys will have to make them yourselves or with ieges. And ieges, you can ask them two for help if you need it. I will be back, but that's gonna be after exams are finished, so until then, good luck! ;)

Thanks for giving me the dimensions of the avatar! I was wondering what size to make it. I'll help keep everything floating, since I check the forums regularly.