Narwhal and Illithian's Sig Thread

Narwhal

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry, I didn't have internet access the last few days, i'll get on Eievu's request now.

EDIT: Tell me if you want any changes:

EievuAvatar.png

Signature:

EievuSignature.png

It turned out to only loosely resemble the avatar but I guess that's okay, right?

When im trying to but my sig, it says that ''it has been moved or delete''

Np for the sigs, Aerojay, i'll get that done asap.

pokefan101's signature:

pokefan101Signature.png

Eievu:

It should be working, try copy/pasting this into your signature: (Just use copy/paste, you don't need to make the BB tags bold)

[b][img=[/b]http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu23/Toffeuy/EievuSignature.png[b]][/b]

I would like to make a request. Has been a while since I last requested a sig. I make most of them myself but I'm not too good in it so I finally want a "professional" one again ;).

- Pokémon included: Kyogre

- background: something with blue or the sea or whatever is fitting. On own insight is fine!

- If possible a smudgestyle like illithian always did. Liked that style a lot.

- Please don't make it too small (something like my current one is fine)

- You can put my name in but please blend it in so that the focus is not on the name. No name is fine too.

- If possible try to make the background and pokémon as a whole (so that the pokémon doesn't look like pasted over it)

Make sure to use own insights and it's not a problem if one or more of the above whishes can't be done. And it doesn't matter how long it takes to make it btw.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Gallade

Illithian's style eh?, i'm on it ;)

EDIT: Here you go:

I tried to make the font not to distract the focus, but no matter what it did, it would end up drawing its own attention, despite how little focus it gets.

So I just made one with the font and one without:

With font:

GalladeSignature.png

Without:

GalladeSignature2.png

Edited by Toffeuy

I want to make a request :)

-Pokemon : Giratina

-Backround: Distortion World

-Font : Up to you, as long it looks cool ;)

-Put my name on the left side

-just like Gallade said, "try to make the background and pokémon as a whole"

Thanks! :D

Neos:

NeosSignature.png

Sorry, I couldn't get the distortion world as the background. By far, I think the 'Distortion World Background' is the hardest to make. You see, images of the distortion world are mainly found in the games or in the anime, both of which are copyright protected and we cannot use. Surely, there may be a few artists out there which have made artworks of it, but the problem is, they are extremely hard to find and I simply am unable to get to them. I used the Smudge style again here, again, sorry.

AEROJAY:

AEROJAYAvatar.png

Glad you liked it :)

And in some spare time, I decided to try the popout avatar effects, so if anyone would want to they could use this:

SuicuneAvatar.png

It doesn't look as good in a bright background, it would look a lot better if you were using the HeartGold theme in the forum.

An example of how it looks better in a dark background:

suicuneav.png

Edited by Toffeuy

• 2 weeks later...

I'll need to know what you mean by a stylistic periodic table. Can you describe it further, or possibly even provide an example picture?

Do you want the whole Periodic table to be in it? Or just a section? If so, which section would you prefer?

And by style, do you mean making it colourful? Or giving it other features?

I'll just need the above information to make it. Thanks.

I'll need to know what you mean by a stylistic periodic table. Can you describe it further, or possibly even provide an example picture?

Do you want the whole Periodic table to be in it? Or just a section? If so, which section would you prefer?

And by style, do you mean making it colourful? Or giving it other features?

I'll just need the above information to make it. Thanks.

Any periodic table of elements will do just place a green border thanks again